"NO Reason" [All Parts] | Aditya|




To all Readers who missed the story "No Reason" .

I will mention all their links below.

This is story is a combination of Trust, Love and Sex.

And this story raises a big question , CRIME or LOVE???


Read them to feel them.




Plot and Characters :-



|Part :- 1| |"It actually fucks me up" |

|S| “It actually Fu*ks me up” |No Reason Part – 1|





|Part :- 2| |"We can stay Naked" |


|S| “We can stay Naked” |No Reason Part-2|




|Part :- 3| |"You Killed Her??" |




|S| “You Killed her? |No Reason Part 3|




|Part :-4 | |"I Murdered Her" |

|S| “I Murdered her” |No Reason Part 4|






|Part :-5 | |"Two Fingerprints" |




|S| Two Fingerprints |No Reason Part 5|




|Part :- 6| |Last Part| |"Remove Only One"|




|S| Remove only One | No Reason Last Part|




Follow me on twitter.

https://twitter.com/_s_l_e_m_t_



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???