|S| "You Killed her? |No Reason Part 3|



Then I started to describe the scenario happened "I lost my job that day I was angry and I wanted someone on whom I can express my frustration so I called a prostitute and according to me calling a prostitute in such fucking city is not bad actually I paid her then she came to my place , we had a kind of hardcore sex then I slapped her many times and threw her on the floor and yelled at her and then she went from there and after few minutes I heard some weird sounds and eventually I found her dead body on the road.

Norah :- What kind of hardcore sex?

I :- I was beating her and slapped her almost 50 times, I was very angry .

Norah :- And in that mood you killed her...



I :- What the FUCK ?

Norah :- No no no just kidding, as you said you slapped her 50 times it is same written on half medical report of the girl.

I:- Yeah! because that's true.

Norah :- If I sum up your story your story looks dramatic no one will trust it, even I am hesitating .

I:- Why? This is the truth .

Norah :- First thing is no one will believe that Sophie was a prostitute because she worked in the same computer firm where you worked and if it is true you will be under violence case.



Norah's phone ranged and then the doorbell ranged at the door there was a man with full medical report of Sophie .

Norah :- We need to study it very carefully, if you want freedom.

We both studied that report for one hour and marked each and every point written on that and for some more details Norah called the Doctor.

After that.

Norah :- Doctor said all the blood which came out was from the waist portion and the rest body was undamaged , wasn't that really hard?

I :- Yeah that was hard but no one can die during sex.

Norah :- That's right even the doctor added that something big thing was inserted in her vagina , do you have any kind of thing , report in written , photo or video by which we can study some character of Sophie?

I :- How much big was that thing?

Norah :- Slightly bigger than human penis.

I :- Yeah I have proof in my Laptop, what that think can be?

Norah :- Ok then I will send my servant to bring your Laptop because for you it's not safe.

Norah ordered her servant to bring Laptop and some condoms.

I:- That was out of course!

And finally at night we had sex and it was amazing and it felt like she started loving me , the foreplay was just outstanding and this sex was the best in my whole life.



Next day I switched on my Laptop and I showed some content to Norah and after seeing that she was impressed .

Norah :- LET'S EXPOSE.

[to be continued]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???