4 Points to Handle Rejection!




I don’t know if you remember or not but when my blog started I wrote a post about “Feeling Rejected” and it got decent views but the way which I explained in that post needs a bit upgrade. Read it first to get some insights.

Today I want to talk those things again but in a different way in a different approach and maybe that will change your mindset towards loving someone and I want that to change.

I frankly feel people aren’t much interested in feeling love on their mental level, everyone wants it physical level that is obviously sex.




I have talked about it’s importance here and I have also given some insights about culture as well.
People should change their thinking about love as sex.

It doesn’t mean that if you love someone so you are forced to have sex with him/her, if sex is really a benchmark of love then prostitutes living in every corner of the all cities are great lovers and we deeply know that they aren’t.

Let’s discuss about some points which you should consider thinking over when you feel rejected.

First Point, 

Think about your career!



It’s not a motivational article that I will say to show that girl/boy that you are successful and all that, you have to be successful anyway but thinking about career is actually thinking about yourself.

When we get attracted to someone we actually don’t think about our lives we are just keen to what happened to her/him?

And that is the point where you have start thinking and for thinking you don’t need to need anything but when you will be done thinking you will realize that you have start reading books and everything which is good for your career.

Now the second point, 

Think about her/him




Take this point as a positive vibe.
You loved her, okay!

But it wasn’t written anywhere or stated somewhere that she/he will love you back, it was just a hope in yourself that she/her will accept your love.

And that hope is created by your own heart we even get fairy tale love dreams when we sleep, what are they??

They are created by our own heart just to make yourself positive I have experienced everything that I am writing.

When people listen to some romantic songs or watching any romantic video, they see themselves and their crush in song or on video, it’s quite normal it happens with almost everyone.

If this everything is created by your heart and not by your crush so how can you expect that she’s gonna accept your love?

You are actually lost in your own with singing and dancing and we actually loose touch with reality and when it actually touches reality it hurts.

I am not saying if your love is accepted then it’s all good, NO.

Whenever anything dream touches reality it hurts.

Third, 

Don’t waste your Love



I have heard people who hurt themselves after getting rejected.
After completing this post just think you wanted to love that person but he/she rejected it, so can you think that maybe “He/She never deserved you?”

Maybe destiny has set any other lovely partner that may come in near future, just think a little about it.
Right Things always happen at Right Times.

To get anything right the whole universe should be at right time, we just need to seek which time is Right for us.

I am just trying to say to “Don’t convert your Love into Hate”.

I have seen people who get rejected so they start abusing their crush and spreading bad thing about him/her.

Please don’t do that, this thing will come back to you in any other time phase and may hurt you a lot.
Let your love be love because if that love will get converted in Hate you will always have “If and Buts in your upcoming love life” .

Fourth Point is, 

Patience!!




If you can get this word right and implement it correctly then you can get whatever you want.
Having Patience is not Laziness, you have to understand it’s difference.

Maybe that person doesn’t know very well and maybe require some time to think over it, what people do is people consider this as a rejection but NO this isn’t the rejection it is just a time phase which will pass immediately, you just need patience.



“I hope whatever I wrote above made sense to you to be really honest I hate the word REJECTION as well I was thinking over a bit but couldn’t find any other replacement”
Do Let me know what you think about this post.
Bye!!

Follow me on Twitter :- https://twitter.com/_S_L_E_M_T_/

If you liked the post don't forget to REPIN it!! 

Comments

  1. Nice Post!!

    When you are in a bad relationship with your partner and can't fulfill your sexual desires, this makes your life worst. But opposite of it, sex doll never hurt you and satisfy you all sexual desires. Therefore, a sex doll can deliver the best sexual experience for your girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a PI/Hacker and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i oo received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him through Gmail : (Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020 if you need help, infidelity hurts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???