Feeling Rejected | A Must Read

Feeling Rejected



"I believe that rejection is a blessing because it's the universe's way of telling you that there's something better out there."
This thought is given by "Michelle Phan".




"Just yesterday I got a call from one of my friend she was very sad and heartbroken then she narrated all the incidents happened and at the end she said and he rejected me, after that I hanged up her phone because at that time I wasn't able to speak relevant things then I was thinking about it overnight and finally got a solution to face rejection and I thought you readers also might have faced this so it is .....
Hi Guys this is Aditya and readers SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG because its free but also this increases my confidence and follow me everywhere you know".

So readers !
First let's try to understand "What is rejection?"(Scientific Definition)

Rejection can be defined as the act of pushing someone or something away. One may experience rejection from one's family of origin, a friend, or a romantic partner, and the resulting emotions can often be painful.
Rejection can be experienced on a large scale or in small ways in everyday life. While rejection is typically a part of life, some types of rejection may be more difficult to cope with than others.

My friend's incident :-
My friend's nickname is "Gogo" and the boy's name is "Jon".
They both are in school and in same classroom and might be the nearest bench I heard about this boy earlier, They both are actually 2 years younger to me.
They both were actually very close  I have seen them talking for hours for call. Just one day before Gogo called him in the lab to propose him and as always they met talked for a while but after that gogo got his hand and said him "I love you" .
He was little shocked and looked like he was angry by saying no he walked off and then next gogo came to me.

What To Do??
I would suggest you guys and even the gogo to work hard if you are in school and in same classroom get good marks just to overshadow, whenever you can't make your mind to study just remember that you were rejected but don't get sad use it as a fuel inside which will burn you from inside and apply that heat in your studies or any other you hobby and just overshadow everyone .
So that the boy/girl will feel guilty who rejected you, its not a revenge planning but take it as a revenge because for any kind our human mind can do anything to take it can go to an extent there is actually no limit to take revenge .



If you guys were thinking that I will make a plan to destroy his/her life for revenge , if you are a that kind of person I have one warm respectful request "LEAVE THIS BLOG NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!".
Because your thinking is totally fucked up by a rejection and you simply can't face other challenges in your life anyhow you LIFE IS FINISHED.

What if a Girl/Boy follow my way to overcome rejection ?

Let's take the case of Gogo.
She totally follows my ideas and ways to overcome from rejected feeling, then she will work hard might get good grades and if teacher will see her improvement she may appreciate her in class this will make that boy jealous from her and then she will have a high standard in class, she may become monitor of class and if anyhow by putting more efforts and taking that rejection to her highest level possible, she may come first in class if that happens she will be appreciated in whole school and if by chance anyone gets to know that once Jon rejected gogo, then his school life will be almost destroyed because everyone in his class will taunt him, if he would be strong enough then only he can come out of that phase, if he is not then "God will do".
Then after getting highest grades in her class, when she will look back in her school life she will feel proud on herself that "She was rejected by him".
Because of him all that happened .




Message:-

As you read the above story you will notice I have written words like "if" , "but" and "maybe".
This is because all these can happen if we take that rejection feeling in a positive way if that rejection will be taken as a fuel it can burn everything then you can say "I got a reason to study or any other thing".
First thing to achieve is to kill negativity because in current generation of students negativity, depression and overthinking such things are very popular.

"Love is very important "
"Relationships are very important."
"Trust is very important"
"And you also need to achieve anything "
"Because your individual life is very important"

"So guys that's it for today I hope you got my point if you got that then SUBSCRIBE!!!
Yes !! because its free."
Bye!




Feeling Rejected

"If you liked the post don't forget to REPIN this, use the given black button down there!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???