|S| "I Murdered her" |No Reason Part 4|



We rehearsed everything before going to court .
We went there at 10 AM , in court everyone was present and then hearing starts.

Judge :- Are you both lawyers ready with your witnesses and evidences , today attacking lawyer will speak first.



He explained that scenario by making me guilty but Norah signed me to keep calm.

Judge : - Now defense lawyer.

Norah :- My Lord! My client Aditya is under three charges , and I have some evidences which proves that it wasn't a Rape but it was a normal sex and there was no violence my request is to the court is watch this videos and pictures in private because these are little objectionable .

It had two videos in the first one the Sophie was getting undressed and it was of 45 seconds and in the next one she was giving blowjob to manager of the firm.

After this Judge calls the manager in the witness box.

Norah :- Did you paid her?

Manager :- No , she just wanted to sign her promotion letter and after sex I signed that.

Norah:- This video and his statement proves that Sophie always used her body to get things done and in her internship paperwork she required the sign of Aditya and he denied that because her work wasn't good , so just to get again things done she went to his place.

Attacking Lawyer :- My Lord! we are in the wrong track this is character assassination of victim.

Norah :- I just can't help here , it's the harsh reality.

Judge:- But Aditya stated that she was a prostitute.

Norah :- Yeah I am coming to that point , My Lord just next day he was kicked from his job and he was very angry so he called a prostitute and calling a prostitute in such city is not bad (Norah sees Aditya) and about marks on her face, as Sophie was a prostitute she got money for her body so Aditya just used that, I think that's really simple Sophie went there for sex and money .

Judge :- Your evidence makes little sense.

Attacking Lawyer :- I would like to ask some question to Aditya .

Judge : - Sure

Attacking Lawyer :- Will you treat your future wife like this as you treated Sophie?

Aditya :- That's really simple sir , No one loves a prostitute but everyone loves his wife.



Then I looked into Norah's eyes.

Judge :- Anything else?

Attacking Lawyer :- Then what about the murder, the medical report suggests that the sex was really rough , which resulted in Sophie's death and it was done by Aditya, he is fucking RAPIST and a COLD-BLOODED MURDERER My lord my request is punish him as hard as you can.

Norah :- Objection! Wait my lord, medical report also shows that anything big was inserted in Sophie's Vagina, it's shape was like cylinder or a pipe and it resulted into her death and my request to the court and Police to investigate this case more deeply .



Judge :- Everyone should wait outside for 1 hour so that I can make better judgement .


(To be Continued..)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???