|S| Two Fingerprints |No Reason Part 5|

After one hour ..



Judge :- In this case Aditya is charged under murder, rape and violence here one thing is really clear that in this particular case Police haven't done it's job fairly, so I order Police Department to suspend the current head Police of this area because of that I haven't got a single paper of evidence which proves Aditya is guilty I only got two evidences , one is medical report and another is that sex video of Sophie and surprisingly these both things are himself given by Aditya so I think it's time to announce my judgement properly.





Judge :- “In charge of Rape, court finds Aditya ‘Not Guilty’”

“In charge of violence, court finds Aditya ‘Not Guilty’”

“In charge of Murder, court finds Aditya ‘GUILTY”



And I will request Crime Branch to make a murder case”


Aditya :- But my Lord I still plead not gulity.

Norah :- Please it’s a humble request.

Judge :- OK then crime branch will re-investigate this case.



I was happy but sad too because the murder was still on me, I and Norah walked out of the court and there we saw many TV reporters and they wanted to take interview of us but any how we ignored them and we reached Norah’s house.



Norah :- I am worried that crime branch will anything  or not.

Aditya :- I am also thinking of the same .



She wasn’t looking well so I kissed her on forehead, then I made a Egg Fry for her then we both took some rest.



After that went to murder spot which is my rented room and requested Crime Branch to send a team of Forensic for testing organic particles.



We all searched for a thing which was bigger than human penis and forensic expert said it can be a big stone or a broken branch of tree .



We moved to back yard and there we got two stones and suspicious things about them was that the stones were washed but the second one was un-washed.



Forensic expert was my old friend, he took both of them with him for testing .



After that we went we went Norah’s house and there we were just waiting for Expert’s call and after about 2 hours he called.



Expert :- I have tested both stones by drying that stone too much we got very little mark of fingerprint and on other one we successfully got Sophie’s DNA and in total there are 2 Fingerprints and but doesn’t match with anyone in the given list.



I :- You know what you have to do.



Expert :- Yes friend I know what to do, so now let’s meet at the court, Good Night.



I told everything to Norah she was happy but not as I expected I made to her to sit on the bed and I asked.


I :- What happened to my brave lawyer?


Norah:- Look Aditya I am totally fine with all this but still we haven’t got the real murderer I failed to give a justice to a woman.


I :- We can still do that but matching the fingerprints which we got on the stones.


Norah :-  and after that?


I :-  Then what?


Norah :- We will get busy in our life and we will forget each other.



I :- It’s not like that.



Norah gently kisses my cheek and says “I love You”.



I :- Love you too but ..



Norah :- No if and but just love.



I:- OK



Norah:- After all these we will leave this city.



That was the most romantic night, after three days we got court’s order to match fingerprints with people near to Sophie.

And then we got the real murderer.



[To be Continued]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???