|S| "We can stay Naked" |No Reason Part-2|



I spent that night in Jail, maybe due to drinks I was very sleepy and as my routine my eyes opened at 6 am and after few minutes I was called at the Head Police Cabin and there I saw a female lawyer waiting for me and she requested the head police as she wanted to talk in private with me , I sat in front of her and maybe that was the first time I sat near such a beautiful girl for a moment I forgot that she is a Lawyer.



Norah :- Hi Aditya! I am Norah if you want I will defend your case , you are charged under Rape, Murder and Violence.

I :- Hi ! yes you should defend my case.

Norah :- Tell me something about yourself.

I :- Please! I am not on a date so tell me what we will do next.

Norah gave me some paper to sign.

Norah :- Firstly I want to hear that whole scenario happened but before that we need your bail because we need to communicate well and we have to discuss on the facts which are going to be presented in the court.

I :- That's OK but what about your fees?

Norah :- Just now I don't want any money from you I just want justice for her.

I :- I haven't killed her.

Norah :- My intention is to find the real murderer and I just want you to speak truth.

I :- OK ! What about Court hearing?

Norah :- We have to leave after few minutes.



I got too much tension about my life and job.
I was taken to the court in a van with Policemen, there I met Norah there and after 15 minutes court hearing started.

"This is the hearing of the The State v/s Aditya under the charges if Rape, Murder and Violence"




There I was made to stand at the witness box and at the court I saw my boss and manager of the company and some people who lived nearby, the judge started to take statements from everyone, which justified that "I am a good person" and I can't do all this.

After that Norah asked Judge about the Bail and assured him that she can prove me not guilty, the attacking lawyer started to oppose but majority of people were in the favor of my bail.

And finally I got freedom from Jail for one week then we came outside and we directly went to Norah's house, she also lived alone.



As we reached we both were very attracted to each other and I touched her hand and eventually we started kissing each other after few seconds we looked into each other's eyes I took her to the bed and made her lay on the bed and I started kissing her on her cheeks and she started to take off my dress, then I pulled her top and it came out with her undergarment and then I made her fully naked and we were just about to start but she stopped me and said "I don't want to get a child but we can stay like this." :-)

(To be Continued .) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???