|S| "It actually Fu*ks me up" |No Reason Part - 1|




"It's the most fucking city and it actually fucks me"



"These are my golden words which I speak when I wake up at 6 am and for job I had to leave my lovely room at 9 am , it was a bullshit job because I wasn't getting any promotions I was doing overtime but it didn't make any sense , there was no progress at all in career after that 9 to 8 job once in a week I used to call a prostitute for relief and I was planning to shift my job to another company but...."



One day after my tiresome hours at office I called a prostitute to my place , I reached to my room and after 15 minutes the bell ranged I thought there might be prostitute but when I opened the door I found Sophie, my assistant she is on internship under my supervision.

I casually asked her about her presence and she replied "I am yours today",

I was a bit confused because the name of the prostitute which I got was the "Laura" I asked her about that she said "It's about privacy".

So I was okay with it, we had our lunch and few drinks and we slept.

Next Morning, we went to office together and even I booked her for that day too, during office hours I was called in the Manager's Cabin, Sophie was there then the manager started to point out bad things about me and I was sure he going to suspend me then he orders Sophie to leave , then he gives me a paper and it was my suspension order I proudly signed it and in return I kicked the computer where I used to code for that fucking company, I returned to my place earlier and I started searching for new job but I wasn't getting a job with good salary I got angry and at that exact time Sophie arrived, when I opened door for her, Sophie's face showed that she knew that I am really angry and without having dinner I started I became normal but in between that she said "It was a conspiracy to kick you out" for that moment I totally forgot about job but when she said this my anger increased manifold and now I was doing it hardcore even I slapped her many times and I stopped it in the way and I threw her from my bed to the ground.



Sophie :- Wasn't that very hard?

I :- I am paying you.

Sophie :- But ..

I :- Get the fuck out of here and don't come here again.

I gave her required money and she left, then I started thinking about job and everything but after 15 minutes I heard some weird sounds from outside I rushed there and in front of the gate, Sophie was lying dead on the road fully covered with blood and within 5 minutes Police arrived and they arrested me and the dead body was taken to the hospital for checking the cause of death.



And within 2 hours a Policeman came to me and said "You will be in Jail for lifetime under the charges of Murder, Rape and Violence on Woman".

[to be continued]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???