|S| Remove only One | No Reason Last Part|

We called them in a park and forensic team collected their DNA for matching.

It took 7 days and during that my relation with Norah was getting stronger day by day.

Remove Only One

On the last day I called my friend for the reports but the call wasn’t picked .

On the 8th day we went to court for hearing, then Judge came and with permission my friend started to explain the Medical Report of Matching DNA and after that he revealed the murderer .



The case of Murder was now “Honor Killing”.

The Murderer was Sophie’s Brother “James”.



Judge was angry at that moment so he didn’t allowed him to plead and sentenced him life imprisonment.



Judge :- I have made a mistake actually Aditya is sentenced to jail for 2 Years for Violation on Woman because of feminist act.

After hearing that Norah was in tears .

Her face had mixed reaction of sadness and happiness.

I :- I will be back in 2 Years .

Norah was having a water bottle totally filled in her hand and at the gate only one Inspector was present.
She hit that Inspector with that bottle and she made a strong grip on my hand and we started running from there.
Many people chased us but they were unsuccessful in that after running for few minutes we saw a old car full of rust.
We bumped into that and tried to hid ourselves.

And there I observed a different Norah she wasn't the one I loved but we were successful in hiding.

After few minutes we again started running and after 10 minutes of running we reached to a sea shore.

And then we took the boat, it's driver dropped us on the front shore by crossing the river.

But Norah wanted to go more ahead.

So, after reaching there we took a bus and then we reached a place "Sjor".

It was a kind of Village and the people there were really helpful they gave us a room to live on rent.

Norah told them a false story, which I hated but I had no choice.

Then I got some time to rest while Norah was away with some women.

Only thing which wasn't good is "My friend told me about two fingerprint and I told him remove one from it ".

Then I requested the Landlord to make a call.

Expert :- Yeah! Who's this?

I :- It's me Aditya.

Expert :- What the FUCK ? where are you.

I :- I will tell you later that but first tell me you got two fingerprints, one was of Sophie's brother and the second one was of mine that I told you remove it.

Expert :- The second one wasn't yours .

I :- Then who?

Expert :- Norah and I talked with his brother later and she paid him for killing and he did because he has no money.

I :- You mean Norah killed Sophie?

Expert :- Exactly.

I :- But why?

Expert :- That thing isn't discovered yet but where you guys are?

I :- Some old village.

Expert :- Are you coming back?

I :- I don't know.

Expert :- She will get life imprisonment if she comes back.

"Hang Up"

After hearing that I was really confused what to do next because she was a murderer.

Then I slept for few hours.

Next day Norah was wearing a Saree (traditional dress of woman) and she was looking amazing in that.

I kissed her and I wanted to have sex and she didn't resist.

When I started doing I was getting glimpses of Sophie when I did this with her.

And I stopped myself and this made Norah upset.

I again called my friend.

I :- I love her too much what should I do?

Expert :- In this case I can't give you any simple way because if you will stay there you will be ruined and if you return again your life will be ruined.

I :- I know one way.

I went to medical shop and then I returned to Norah.

I :- You killed Sophie?

Norah :- What the fuck are you speaking?

I :- Just tell me Yes or No?

Norah :- Are you out of your mind?

I :- Norah I am asking you a simple question.

Norah :- YES I KILLED HER NORAH KILLED HER DID YOU HEAR THAT .

I :- But why?

Norah :- Because I wanted you.

I :- I am not any special and if you wanted me then why to kill her .

Norah :- Because there was no way to come closer to you.

I :- Any special Reason?

Norah :-  NO REASON.

I :- There one way which can save you.

Norah :- What?

I :- Confession.

Norah :- NO Way!!!!!

I wanted to make her unconscious with the liquid I bought but I didn't got time to do that.

The room's gate opened and there was Police.

Norah started to throw utensils on them and in that moment Poilceman by mistake shot a bullet which went into body and nearly killed me and I went on deathbed.

Police any how arrested Norah.

And my eyes opened at the Hopsital.

Head Police :- I salute you and your friend to help us on catching a murderer, do you know why she did that?

I :- There is no reason to Love so There is no reason to hate and Sir what about Jail?

Head Police :- Well there's a twist I made you a government witness and you don't need to live in Jail look forward in life and avoid prostitutes.

I :- What about Norah?

Head Poilce :- She is a murderer and she will be in Government Mental Hospital, she has a different kind of obsession problem.

I :- will she be okay?

Head Poilce :- Probably not you should try to live without her.

After 1 Year...

Today I still have her photo in my wallet because I can't forget her.

THE END



|S| Two Fingerprints |No Reason Part 5|



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???