"My Wife is a Cheater" | Relationship Q&A




This is the time when I am trying out many things.
As you saw I wrote two Adult Erotic Stories and I stared another new Story series "Molly's Agent" and I would say I am really happy with it's response.

So for all these stuff I am a Story Writer but I thought about being a Relationship Coach, in that I have covered many topics as well but I thought why not ask some questions directly to people and by that I got a lot questions and I want to answer them all.

Today I have taken Two questions and I would say read all of them because everything is connected to each other.

Let's Start.

1. How to overcome truth of cheating wife ??



Being a Relationship Coach I will discuss it's answer in two parts.

A. If you had an Arranged Marriage.

If you had an arranged marriage then "Cheating" is something that can happen.
Because before marriage you didn't know each other well and your parents and hers fixed this marriage and you both did as you were said.
In starting, your wife may have tried a lot to fit in your world and be compatible or comfortable with you and after trying she failed in that.
But before getting over a conclusion, first confirm if she is really cheating maybe she went to met her friend or brother.
Checking it is necessary because whenever we get such kind of hint we overthink about it and sometimes we create our own thinking which is very much away from the reality.
If it is already confirmed then take her to any cafe or stay at home and order some good food.
Talk to her in simple way, don't show anger and most important don't over react.
Because here if you both aren't compatible to each other then continuing that marriage just in the name of parents and society is foolishness.



Now give her time to talk to you, let her explain problems she is having it can be related to anything like work, love, sex, attraction or anything.
If those problems can be solved therefore bring that changes and live your life happily and if not then you know....
Another point I will add is "Both of you keep your EGO aside".



B. If you had an Love Marriage. 



In Love Marriage,
Couple know each other well they don't need any intro or anything, they marry on their own terms .
Before marriage you both were in a relationship and at that time you had a different thinking and vision to her and always you had a little bit of fear to lose her.
So you tried to do everything she said.
But now as you are married, you got a sense of security in relationship that now she will never leave you.
And because of that your thinking and vision changed quite a bit.
You might not be giving her that kind of attention she need.
Another thing I will add here and it is for both men and women, if any one of you are cheating then you both did something wrong and still you haven't recognized it, search it and solve.

"Communication is the key guys ".


2. Why Moms get upset when they hear about Son's Girlfriend ?



Well this is really a problem and I will answer it with the context of India, because I am also an Indian.
Our lovely moms think that we guys are STUPID.
If you have a sister you may relate with this easily that moms tries to teach your sister everything she knows because she will get married and will leave home.
So she tries to make her "Financially Independent", she should be practical in life and many other things because they both have no idea what kind of husband she will get.
But where as Boys, they stay with parents, so apart from thinking about their son they think about their daughter and eventually all their time is invested in daughters.

Another problem with Indian Boys is, they aren't stupid they are actually brought up stupid.
Parents never think about his mental growth, they just see if he is eating well or not.

I hope it helps!!

"That's it for today I hope I have answered both the questions well if you have any specific question comment below or DM me on Twitter, I will be happy to answer them."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???