"The Magical Selfie" | Adult Fantasy Stories



After getting good response on first Sex Story here's my second.
These are all random stories, they are not in any series or anything.

And the story starts....

"When I was in college I never went to college seriously and in the season of winters I skipped college for two months.
I used to wake up at 8 AM daily and my class used to start at same time, so one day after 2 months I decided to go and I only wanted to attend Physics class.
So I woke up finally at 7 AM and and after having breakfast I went there and maybe I reached there before time so gate of my class was closed, I decided to wait here so that other students will come but even after 15 minutes no one came.




In two months I saw many changes there were many drawing and quotes written on the wall.
Well quotes were good but in my school time my friends used to write "Jon is Motherfucker" , "I love you Ana and etc.
From all these quotes were good.
I had no option apart from returning to home but weather was good and I wanted to read something so I went to library on third floor and I took out a Novel then started walk towards some open space and there was a empty class.

I went towards the class, it's gate was open and in just front of it there were toilets.
The gate was open and there I saw a woman sitting on the table, taking off her dress.
I rushed just to the next class because it was obvious that if she was there then some male will also there.
And I proved myself correct, a male teacher came out of toilet and I thought "He might be wearing a condom".

Then I tried to watch them through window because it's too strange to watch sex in real life, you get some different kind of urges from inside.

First woman gave blowjob, that man had a good penis and it really showed that woman was enjoying a lot sucking his dick, meanwhile she was removing her clothes then she took off her bra and took his penis between her boobs.




Both were enjoying a lot and my dick got hard.

Woman was on her knees and now she gave his balls some attention, his balls were huge she was trying to take his pouch in her mouth, that blowjob was getting really really sexy, at that moment I took my dick and I started shaking my dick.




"Come on baby get up I will fuck you harder", male teacher shouted.

That woman followed, she finally took off her panties and both came in a comfortable position for Anal sex.
Male teacher was standing and woman was on table spreading her legs.

But male teacher wasn't looking happy with it.
Woman asked him, "What happened Sir?".
Teacher held her right leg and pushed it and brought her ass near his penis, I thought he will do it in a good way.
But he spanked her ass and that woman was getting angry, maybe she wasn't liking his dick and  her age might be around 25 years.
Teacher again did it and he wasn't stopping and her ass got slightly red, she stood up and slapped him hard.
Teacher started abusing her and took his pants and came out.
He saw me but said nothing and went.

Then I saw there a opportunity and I went inside.
"Stay there and stay like this for a bit", I said to her.

I went close to her and kissed her hard, she tried to resist but at that exact moment I inserted my two fingers in her pussy.
She felt great.

I started shaking my fingers in her pussy, she started moaning.
"You don't want it?", I asked her.

She smiled and finally bent the knee and I took off my pants and she took my whole flaccid penis in her mouth.
My dick hardened in few seconds.
She was really skilled in it she was just amazing, that is the reason that teacher was enjoying so much but he was really an asshole.

Her blowjob was so good and satisfying that I never wanted it to end but if she would have continued that I would have gave her my cum very easily and early.

Then she stood up, her hands were still on my penis she sat on the table and inserted my dick in pussy and it slide very easily.
Then I started shaking but I wasn't liking that position.
Then I sat on the table and she sat on my thighs and I she took my dick inside her.
I actually wanted to see her face while fucking.




"When you will cum just tell me", She said.

She took out my dick and again licked it then again inserted it after few minutes she again took out my dick but this time she started playing with my balls.

She again sat on my thighs but this time she sat oppositely, her back was in front of me.
From back I held her right boob with my right hand left boob with left hand then I shook her fast then I pulled her hairs.
And then I was about to cum.




"Get on the knees", I said to her.
She did the same and took my dick in her mouth, she was teasing my dick with her tongue.
I was trying to get my dick back from her mouth but she wasn't allowing me, she held it tight.
And suddenly I released my cum in her mouth, I pulled her hairs very tightly.

Then she released my dick from her mouth and she swallowed all the cum.

I :- I think it was good but why you did at the last.
Woman :- I never waste a single drop of cum.
I :- I saw that but why ?
Woman :- I like it's taste.
I :- Can I take a selfie ?
Woman :- Yup it will be a memory.
I took out my phone and clicked a selfie and took her nude photographs when she was dressing up.

I :- If I may ask who are you?
Woman :- I am Mrs. Jones I am Physics teacher here I am actually new here.
I :- And I am a Physics student.

She kissed me again and said "Tomorrow we will have practicals again".








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???