2 Factors to Destroy Love | Relationship Advice






"Make up your mind to act decidedly and take the consequences. No good is ever done in this world by hesitation"
This quote is given by Mr.Thomas Huxley.

You might be familiar with this quote or might not , but its essence is experienced by everyone in this world but people can't overcome their "HESITATION".


Quotes about Hesitation and Overthinking


This word looks small but actually this word holds a big meaning which most of the people in this world can't understand , if they can't understand the word so they are very far from its deadly results.
I am not saying that I understood this word totally but in this article I will be just trying to give you a view of results of hesitation.


Quotes about Hesitation and Overthinking


So, hey guys this is Aditya , since morning I was facing this complex then I thought you guys also might be familiar with this complex , so I decided it to share with you .
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG.(its free:-))

Let's consider a situation in which you are a girl ( I will tell you later WHY?) and you are in a friendship with a boy and he is close to you not very close just close.
But one day you realize in day dreams or whatever that you are in love with him (its natural).

Quotes about Hesitation and Overthinking


Most of the people or almost 95% people will say to directly propose him (that's correct) , saying this to that girl is very easy this can't be done by that girl because of hesitation. Rest group of people are suffering from a disease which can't be cured in my lifetime even the most successful doctor can't solve this , is that thinking of society which states "A boy and a girl can't be best friends".

Quotes about Hesitation and Overthinking


I think Great Writer J.K Rowling was also fed up with such thinking and she made two characters "Harry and Hermoine".(Just Kidding)



You might be thinking that the girl's issue was so easy , it is actually not totally solved.
Let me give some expression which are running in that girl's mind.
"I Love Him"
"But he is my good friend , is it right??
"I think I am on a wrong track "
"He is so cute"
"I think I should confess it by today only "
"But I will lose his friendship"
"Oh God why such things exist on the earth?
"Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait LET ME THINK IS HE SINGLE??
"From where should I confirm??"

You might be thinking that these thoughts are very common and of course it is but let me give you a smell of something which you might missed , the last two expressions , if she calls one of her friend to confirm about the guy and imagine her friend tells her that "he has crush on Tina".
This small phrase can lead to serious consequences like first "The girl's insecurity even in that friendship" and second which I think is the "Meaning of friendship is destroyed " this means that the girl will think that her friendship is totally useless and then she will try to forget each and every moment that she spent with that boy.

Quotes about Hesitation and Overthinking


And the most annoying thing is "THE BOY HAS NO CLUE".
Sometimes less communication can lead to destruction of friendship.
Other problem which I think is also "Over-thinking" , during such events we think too much we create hypothetical scenes in our mind and we makeup our mind with that and expect the scene to happen in real life too, this is much problematic but most of the people or almost 99% people in this world think only "negative".

Quotes about Hesitation and Overthinking


These were the consequences of Hesitation .

HOW TO DEAL WITH IT ??

Best way to handle it is one word clarity , just speak truth with clarity and stop overthinking .
And invest your free in studies , painting ,etc. If you will do so you can cut the trap of "overthinking".

If you love someone then love him/her , no one can stop you even God can't stop you. Best way to ve someone is "One sided love" , after reading this many people get thoughts of murder and all that , but that murderer is not in love he is is obsession .
One sided is good because of its purity .

Quotes about Hesitation and Overthinking


Let's completely solve that girl's problem , she should first stop overthinking just go that boy and confess maybe he will get impressed by your words of clarity and might fall in love with you.
And in relationships acceptance and rejection is always a mutual decision, it can't be taken individually. 

""So guys that was my attempt to give you a look on the consequences of hesitation , I am not saying its a perfect article for understanding that but at least its my attempt , if you guys agree with my article please let me know in comment section and of course Subscribe to my blog because its totally free , and you should grab everything which is available in free of cost. Bye!!""





"If you liked the post don't forget to REPIN this, use the given black button down there!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???