|S| Molly's Agent | Plot and Characters|




Just few days ago I completed the story "Arranged Love" and "Consequences" is still going on.
Consequences is a kind of tough story I have to think on a scene too much and I have to balance it with reality also that work is still going on but yes it will take time.

And in mean time I wrote two sex stories "I and My Unmarried Woman" and "The Magical Selfie", both got equally good response and I am happy but then I got an idea about mixing it.

And today morning I got an amazing idea and I made notes of it on my notebook.

So, here's the plot.


"Life of a middle aged man faces a huge downfall when he tries to create a fantasy in real world".

Characters :-


Jimmy :- A man of age 30. A salesman takes work from home always, he is a pure pervert but from inside he has a lot of self doubt. He is married to a beautiful woman named Emmy.
In his mean time her writes his sexual fantasies and discusses them with his friends.



Emmy :- A simple housewife. She is beautiful, caring and hot, her physique is amazing and that is the only reason Jimmy married her. She has taken up a course in healthcare from an open university .
She is totally frustrated with her life but because of society and people she hasn't taken any big step.



This story is set in an urban city.
This is not a modern time story, it is that time when normal middle people weren't introduced to internet they only used phone for calling and messages.
In this time people used to read a lot of books and newspaper..


"That's it for the plot and the characters I have started writing it's first part and it will b out soon so let's wait and watch".
BYe!

Comments

  1. The plot has me waiting for more and more, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???