Arranged Marriage [Part 1]



Today I want to discuss about arranged marriage and I will talk about the consequences which happen and mostly I will point out bad things in that because it's not good and we should avoid it (according to me).

"Hi Readers !!
Aditya here again and I want to roast some old thinking of people which are still alive in old generation's parents I know parent's intentions are good but might not be healthy for his son/daughter ".

First thing is "Caste".
In India, it is the most important factor for example like my name is Aditya Joshi , so Joshi represents my caste but to be really frank I hate this that's why I always use my name as"Aditya J".



Coming back to point caste , people consider same caste people as their family members and they as have same religion and same practices  so the marriage will be comfortable and easy , and to some extent I feel for a religious country like India it's good but people in our country start judging people of lower castes and if any boy or a girl wants to marry a girl of low caste their parents simply reject , people always try to show themselves superior to everyone, and for this I really hate this Why to hate people on the basis of their caste ?




Who has given you the right to judge anyone?

Problem arises when some love birds face this issue and this is very common in India I have seen it such things may destroy someone's life, if I recall I was 10 and a college student who lived near me hanged himself because his parents rejected the girl the boy was an engineer in a good company and earned well but his life ended up like this , this makes me really sad.

At this point I want to recommend you a movie it's a Marathi Movie but if you will watch it with English Subtitles then also you will enjoy it, it's called "Sairat".



 In this movie a Girl from high caste falls for a boy of low caste and this movie is an excellent love story with reality you should watch it.
This movie is beautifully crafted and it has everything which a love story should have.

Second thing is "Woman is not an object".

This part is specially for Boy's parents because in India , people think having a male child is a big deal and the worst thing is they try to show-off  that they have a male child and whenever they go to meet another family for marriage purpose they try to show the boy high than the girl, I think it's good but this goes bad when they try to insult girl.



I fucking hate it when this is done by the boy's mother , we have heard "woman is woman's enemy" but if you are a mother then you should treat her own daughter or atleast treat her a normal girl .

You can see the sex ratio of India and you can judge what is the importance of a male child.



"So guys that's it for today I have started a series and in this I will point out bad things about Arranged Marriage I hope you will find it relatable and good , share it with your friends"
BYe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???