Secret Of Happiness!




Few days back I wrote a post about "Relationship Checklist".
That was about to keep track of your Relationship and it worked well but I thought to write a post about "Expectations" and explore this topic a little bit.

I have seen a lot of Blog posts over his topic but I felt this topic needs to be covered more because some expectations are myth.

What are Expectations?




Expectations are our own mind's game and nothing else, we are just thinking in our mind that "he will do something like that " or any other thing .

My point why to expect anything I know he or she is your love partner and there are some things which you both should do but I don't expectations are something which doesn't really work.

I even wrote a post about it earlier.
https://slemtful.blogspot.com/2019/09/feel-better.html

If not to expect then what to expect?

There are many things to expect around but you know these expectations give you nothing apart from disappointment.
Let's take up an example, if today a boy thinks that his girlfriend will kiss him public and make it official but she doesn't do that".

So that will simply hurt his expectations and before expecting that particular thing discuss that things with her, maybe the things will work out better if you guys talk.

Expectations can even lead to Overthinking about which I have talked in a post.

Of you really want to expect anything then I would say only 3 things you should expect and should do.

1. Care



In this fucking world everyone wants someone who should care about him/her and if your relationship is based on Sex and Money then you are totally out of field. Care about your partner if he/she is having any problem or any mental health issue or anything.
Sit and talk and get yourself happy and cared.

2. Support



Don't let your partner be alone, she/he shouldn't feel like that she/he is alone and have no one at his/her back. BE THAT BACK.
That will increase the love between you amazingly.

3. Time



In this busy world give him some quality time to talk or watch some shitty shows on Netflix or any other thing. There should be some time which you can call "OUR TIME" and during that nobody can disturb you.


These are the 3 things which you should do for your partner in order to strengthen your bond.
I will suggest you read this post as well for more reference :- https://slemtful.blogspot.com/2019/09/feel-better.html

At the end I want to say is "DON'T EXPECT SEX FROM YOUR PARTNER BECAUSE SHE/HE MIGHT NOT BE COMFORTABLE WITH YOU TO DO THAT RIGHT NOW".



"That's it for the post I hope you liked it and understood my point "
BYe!!


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing interesting antervasna story, Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a PI/Hacker and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i oo received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him through Gmail : (Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020 if you need help, infidelity hurts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???