"Theater Sex" | Molly's Agent Part 2 |



Jimmy wrote many things but he was so fucked from inside that whatever he wrote wasn't making any sense.
Next morning the gateman saw him and took him inside and kept him in a room and locked it.
After few minutes the Head Police came from him home, his relation with his wife wasn't good they used to fight always and that was the reason he knew Jimmy a little bit because they might have met at or at whore house.
Today he wanted a big lead in this case and wanted to finish it as fast as he can.

He came and then Gate man gave him the report.
He went inside with some good breakfast they both sat together and both were eating, that made Jimmy a bit happy.



Jimmy :- I know you want to know the whole story about me and whore house, right ?
Head Police :- Obviously I actually want to finish this case as quick as I can.
Jimmy :-  You want promotions .
Head Police :- This conversation will go no where so please start your journey.

Jimmy finished the breakfast, drank water and demanded some couple of chips packets.
And then he started eating them.

Jimmy :- It all started when I was having a boring life I had nothing much to do then one day I and my three best friends we all met at our regular bar and in all of us only I was married and when they started bitching about woman, sex and stuff I was very uncomfortable because I respected my wife too much  she was like a Goddess to me and whenever I was with her at home I always felt she deserved better.



Police :- Stick to yourself!

Jimmy :- I left their company for a bit and walked inside the bar and we both know there's a whorehouse inside the bar and there I noticed that some men were watching inside the room while the prostitute and the man were having sex, but then the manager came first he was aggressive in talking but then they gave him some money and they were again on and from here I got an amazing idea, then I waited there for few minutes and then my prostitute friend Jessi arrived.

Police :- Prostitute Friend, what does that even mean?

Jimmy :- Nothing much you wanna listen more?

Police :- Okay then..



Jimmy :- I asked her about the guys who secretly watch sexual intercourse and as I expected she wasn't aware about it and then I went back to group and shared the idea of Theater Sex and for first few seconds they laughed hard but one of my friend Samuel is an accountant and also a businessman, he took out his copy and started writing and doing some calculations, he asked me "Is your prostitute friend ready for it ?" I didn't ask her but after few minutes he gave us a whole Business Model of this, there were only few things required like A normal theater, a Big Bed, Good Lighting which is always there and closed doors .



Police :- You really called it a Business Model ?

Jimmy :- Oh! you are challenging me okay then tell the rate of a Bungalow at Christy Greens which is near to Airport and is surrounded by 5 Star Hotels.



Police thought about it for few seconds but he couldn't reach any number and just said, "Only a big businessman or a big moviestar can buy a bungalow there".

Jimmy :- I own it.

Police :- You will be in Jail for your rest of the life because you have killed your wife!! YOU AREN'T BUSINESSMAN YOU ARE JUST A COLD BLOODED MURDERER!!!!.

Jimmy started sweating, he acted in front of Police in such a way that he didn't know anything and maybe he had no idea what was going on.

Head Police left him there and rushed to Christy Greens and there were many Bungalows and in one of them "Mr.Jimmy" was written .

He called one female and a male junior police was searching evidences.
Door was locked but they broke it went inside after listening that sound a man from adjacent Bungalow came out and watched here and there.
He saw the Police vehicle and rushed inside and called every neighbor.

Gateman again gave him some drink and he slept.
In his dreams his wife Emmy came and said "Your idea was good impotent".

Jimmy woke up and was in terrible shape, he stood up and started beating the gate then suddenly gate man arrived and tied his legs and left him there.
Jimmy started shouting "I haven't killed anyone I can't kill my wife she is a GODDESS".



At Jimmy's Bungalow a strange man with covered face threw a small bomb at Head Police, he  catches and suddenly it got exploded.


[To be Continued...]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???