Nepotism Killed Him ???

For the very first time I am starting my Blogpost with a sad note that our Indian Actor Sushant Singh Rajput is not with us now, he committed suicide in his own apartment.



I have been following this news from the day he died and I have hearing a lot that "Bollywood is full of nepotism" and I also heard things like "Boycott Khans and Karan Johar " and many other things you may know about all this if you are following it .

One thing I want to make it clear that I am very sad with this suicide but today I want to analyze the real nepotism in Bollywood, I respect every actor or actress, I am in India and I love watching Bollywood movies.

I grew up watching King Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Angry Young Man (Amitabh Bachchan) and other great actors.



Let's first see what nepotism really means, definition taken from Wikipedia.

Nepotism is based on favoritism granted to relatives in various fields, including business, politics, entertainment, sports, religion and other activities. The term originated with the assignment of nephews to important positions by Catholic popes and bishops.

Let's take an example to understand Nepotism well and then we will discuss whether is it good or not.

Let's suppose there's a Businessman and he wants a CFO for his company so he will look out for people around, who have that qualification. But he comes to know that one of his relative's son is having that qualification required so he will give that boy a chance he belongs to his family and he will be trusted .

Let's make it more simple if your dad owns a Tire shop and obviously you have more preference to have business because your father is doing that.
Your father will not look for any other guy to handle business, it's very simple.
I know the boy got it easily but there's nothing bad in it because at the end it depends on him as well how he handles it.




Let's analyze NEPOTISM!!


Is Nepotism Good?

To be really honest there's no direct answer to it, this nepotism is present in every industry it's not always about Bollywood, check other niche industry you will find Nepotism there too.

There are many actors who had no connection with Bollywod but are ruling right now.
Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Manoj Bajpayee, Kangana Ranaut, Ranveer Singh, Govinda, Jhon Abraham, Tapsee e.t.c



There are a lot of other names who came in this industry did their work and now they are big names.

If you will say Nepotism works then why "Sonakshi Sinha" isn't a big name then we have "Sonam Kapoor" I just know her name because of Ageless Anil Kapoor (I love him a lot).
Then we have Arjun Kapoor , Uday Chopra , Tusshar Kapoor and many more these aren't much big names.

They got in industry because of their family support but couldn't stand upto that mark where people were expecting them.

So Nepotism can give a chance. a big chance indeed it's very important but we have many names who had no connection to the bollywood before but are BIG NAMES now.


Then What made Sushant to take this BIG STEP?

(My Opinion not a news)

One thing which I think the reason to take that big step isn't career.
Because the last film he did was Chhichhore, which was a big HIT and if we see his previous movies like MS Dhoni, Kedarnath all did good .
And he was a young talented actor he would have easily got movies .



I have seen people slamming big production houses for this but we really don't know what's running inside so we can't guess anything or make a comment on anything.

Mental Problem was an issue but I am also waiting for more news to come out.




"That's it for today guys This was my take on Nepotism I hope you understood my point whatever I wanted to convey".

One thing I want you know guys is I and some bloggers are coming together for something good related to Mental Health, Positive Vibes and other things keep sticking to my Twitter page!

https://twitter.com/_s_l_e_m_t_?lang=en

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???