Do You Regret? | Motivational Articles




All of us around sometimes we all travel back to past (in mind obviously) and think about bad things or mistakes we have made earlier.
In one of my own blog post of Failure, you should read it here

:- https://slemtful.blogspot.com/2019/06/is-school-by-aditya.html

There I mentioned that REGRET is good.


But then I thought that the article is going a bit uni-directional and I decided to write a post to give a broad view of regret because it's a part of life.
We may call ourselves Blogger, Writer, Health Expert, Actor or anything but all above that we all are humans and we make mistakes.

First thing with which I will start this post is that

 "Accept The Mistakes".



You can't change it or even any richest man in the world can't change, these are some point where we all humans are equal.

Second thing is 

"LEARN"




This is the things which many of us don't want to do because it makes us sad and sometimes we even start to cry.
And people try to hide their tears even when they are alone.
I would say "DON'T DO THAT".

If you can't cry alone or in front of any other person then how will you experience the happiness ?

Now this is the part where the "REGRET" part comes into play.

According to me, Regret is of two types.
And these are based on a parameter of Career.

First can be "Study Based".



It means whatever wrong thing or wrong strategy you applied to study your course proved to be wrong and second thing is during your studies you got distracted it can be a girl or even your teacher.

If any teacher is reading this please take it as a feedback from a student.
"Don't create HATE for yourself in your student's mind".

Because when anything bad thing happens between you and your student eventually student starts hating you and your subject.

To avoid Failures here is to Avoid Distractions.
Because in students life there are a lot of things going which they even don't know, they might be getting too attracted towards opposite gender too much.
I am not saying it's wrong but a school going boy/girl may don't know the LIMIT.


Second thing is "Everything apart from your career".




Career is a whole different thing and world outside is very different.
And this is the section where your altitude, behavior, communication and your relationships come into play.
And these are the things which can't be repaired easily and of repaired then the new formed BOND is so weak that even a blow of wind can destroy.

Let's take an example.

"About an year ago I was talking to a girl she was in my school, we were talking very casually and suddenly some Twitter notification came and I started using that and I missed her message after about an hour I opened the messenger again and I saw her message, it was all fine but suddenly she got online and sent me a MEME about "Direct Sex" it was a joke but I didn't reacted but then suddenly she again messaged again like that .
I respected her a lot and I always saw her as a good friend and nothing else so there was no point in reacting to that meme but I said "Stop" but she asked for it directly and after this our conversation went a but out-of-control and eventually I blocked her."

That was a bit sudden but to me blocking her was the correct thing at that time, maybe she was unwell at that time but next morning when she found out that I blocked her, you may think that doesn't matter "She should get a second chance and I should unblock her to talk again".

But harsh truth is "You don't get a second chance in building relationships".

You may have listened a quote "Your first Impression is last impression".




Third thing is 


"Move On"

In your career based mistakes you can correct them in your later part of your, like you took Science but you disliked it later so you can opt for Commerce or any other stream later on .
It means you can solve them but in terms of relationships and other things you can't solve it but one thing you can do is "Learn".

If you destroyed your date for the first time so return home think "What went wrong?".
And keep that thing in your mind and tackle that topic more efficiently, I am not saying to change yourself but try a different approach.

"I hope whatever I wanted to say is clear to you all 
BYe! 
Take care!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???