Failure is a SCHOOL - By Aditya






  1. You might be thinking after reading title, what’s that?

Everyone wants to prevent failure and I am making it a school .

This post is based on my very deep research and experience and sometimes experience doesn’t see age of a person, in this post I will tell you about it and while reading I will recommend try to relate yourself with it.

I hope you will like it.



“Hi Readers

Aditya again here and as you there is always a proper reason behind any of my post rather than the stories but the reason is very personal so I can’t share it”



Whenever anyone says “You are a failure”, you get angry and you will try to convince him/her that you are not and this statement is not true.


Till this day of my life, I have learned that failure is a good thing if and only you understand it well .

Worst thing in the society is they consider any failure as a biggest sin and it feels like the person who faced failure , his/her life have got an end now.



Now he/she can’t anything in their life, this thinking of society which I really hate, as we are developing day-by-day and making new technologies, so we should open our windows and doors of our brain too, our brain has been locked and jammed by people around us.



As I am a blogger but my Parent don’t know about it because they live in society and for them a well paying job after graduation and after that marriage is enough and no connection with internet , but I don’t really like this kind of lifestyle our society don’t simply allow us to find our passion any bachelor degree is not a passion.

Passion is Blogging, Youtube and some other stuffs , atleast by following these things any person can get some audience maybe only 50 but there some people who will listen to him/her.




Getting my point or not?



If I would have taken my failure of Tech Blog and not taken that n my ego then might be “SLEMT” might never existed and I would have never completed 50 posts in almost two and half months.



Can you feel it?



Best thing about failure is “Regret”, it’s like the best teacher in the school who tries to teach all subjects to you.



According to me Regret is that person who gives you energy automatically and crack anything or achieve anything.



People feel it but never act, they don’t know how to use it as a fuel just try to take that failure to your ego just attach it with your ego and you even don’t know how much high you can go.



Make it your Dare because dare is directly related to EGO.



It’s important because today’s generation care too much about their egom now it has become a factor of getting up and down, people can do anything if their ego get hurt.



But here problem is people et their ego hurt for nonsense things, like any girl is not replying your ego gets hurt or if any handsome is not looking at you, ego hurts.



And by some such nonsense shits people themselves grow a feeling called “Self Doubt”.

This thing decreases confidence of a person manifold.

Really bad for health.



Let’s come on my case.

As you know I am in this Blogging field when I was in 10th standard and it was a Tech Blog, that time I used to put a lot of effort on that I used to follow many big Tech Blogs and I tried to copy their style of writing and other things and everyone does this but it failed, used to get about 1view in 2 or 3 days after so much of promotion on Instagram, so maybe it was a failure but I never stopped for there I closed that but started again but this time I used write both about Tech and Story but when I got good response and comments on Story’s Blog, then after completing 12th standard I took Story and Relationships seriously, and result is in front of you.



Maybe I am not earning right now, but money is not everything in the world, atleast I have many people who listen to me and read my Blog by taking out time , that’s a big deal.

Maybe I am not the perfect Blogger but important is people are reading my post, which gives a very positive feeling in my deep heart.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???