|S| "A Small Incident" | Molly's Agent Part 1|




Jimmy was sitting in a confession room.
He was totally drunk his shirt was in a very bad condition, blood was leaking from his lips and nose he was beaten severely.
His head was aching too much and he requests the gateman for tablet and camphor but he refused.



He placed his leg on the front table and he lost his balance from chair and fell down and one of his tooth fell from his mouth and some blood came out, gateman gave him his bottle of water and suddenly Head Police man and his few juniors came there.

They were six in numbers, Jimmy sat in the center and they sat in a shape of circle.



Head Police :- Mr. Jimmy your case is so open that I really don't need any kind of evidence to prove you guilty.

Jimmy :- If this is the only thing then go home and fuck yourself I know you all bastards (voice faints).

Junior 1 :- If we are bastards then what the fuck are you??

Junior 2 :- I can't even imagine what you did.

Jimmy :- (in very low voice) let me sleep for a bit I will see all your bastards tomorrow.

The team went from there and Jimmy slept.

At Night, the gateman went inside the room and give him dinner.

Jimmy left his bed and washed his face and then sat on the table with gateman for dinner.

Gateman :- I think you have made a lot of mistakes.

Jimmy :- Yeah I have done so much wrong that I can't even remember.

Gateman :- Tell me some.

Jimmy :- Are you interested?

Gateman :- Today everyone is calling you a Mr. Obsessive, there might be some reason.

Jimmy :- A lot of actually, you want to listen small ones or big ones?

Gateman :- Well we are just started so small one.

Jimmy thinks for 2-3 minutes and then speaks.

"This incident happened in college first year one day after classes I stayed at college I wasn't in mood to return so I locked myself in a class room and on black board I drew a sketch of a nude girl and just next to it I wrote Mrs. Sally, she used to teach me fucking business.




Then after 2 hours I started walking in the corridor and for the first time I saw college empty, and in staff room I saw Mrs. Sally with my classmate Adam, both taking off their dresses and Mrs. Sally was really a beauty, Sally went to toilet for a minute and in mean time I kicked Adam out , then I fucked her in toilet only and during fucking she was threatening me but still I fucked her nicely and covered her face with cum and at the end I showed her my cheap phone on which voice recording was on".

Gateman :- You really had an interesting life, I have only fucked my wife.

Jimmy :- I wish at that time I had a camera with me .

Gateman :- This was small one?

Jimmy :- Yes! I have done a lot other things too.

Gateman :- What about your wife ?

Jimmy :- That Bitch!

Gateman :- Behave man.

Jimmy :- I always respected her but in return she gave me nothing and only because of her I gained self doubt.

Gateman :- What kind of self doubt?

Jimmy started to say something but suddenly lost his consciousness.

Gateman reported everything to Head Poilce.

Gateman said, "I think we made a mistake by mixing chemical in his dinner he was talking to me and was sharing many things ".

That night Emmy came in Jimmy's dream and by seeing her he woke up, he was totally terrified and in that room there was no one but because of mistake Gateman forgot to shut his door from outside, he rushed from there and ran half a kilometer from Police Lockup.



Then he saw a cafe, he got inside and suddenly everyone recognized him and started shouting "Mr. Sex Obsessive".
He had no problem with that name but everyone was abusing him he saw a diary and a pen on the reception table, he took both of it and ran.

He wanted to go home but there was no point going there .
He was facing hate from everyone in this world apart from Gateman.
His Wife hated him, his friends, family and everyone, while walking he tried to attempt suicide but he failed in that miserably.

He returned to Police Office but sat in the garden and started writing.

".....Then I booked a theater for live show...".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???