Lovely Fights....

Fighting is really tough physically and mentally both like from last five days I am fighting to write the final part of "Arranged Love", it is still incomplete but very soon I will publish it.



So in this post I will discuss about fights which are happening in every relationship we will go through it very deep and at last I will conclude it.

Why To Fight??


According to me, no one in this world wants to fight with anyone.

Fight is not fixed, it just happens.

And a thing here to notice is reason of fighting can be anything and some people are like "They can fight anytime anywhere".

For example there's a dinner date but the boy comes late so the girl will get angry and they will have a great argument.

There can be small fight over the topics like "she is not replying", "He is not calling me", "Why are you looking at that girl?" and remember "The Guy".



There are many reasons these are just examples.

Even I have seen one of my friend fighting with her girlfriend for sex, they were in a relationship for about 10 months and my friend wanted to have sex but she refused and to be really honest they had a great fight and they stopped talking to each other but after 2 weeks they reunited, so I don't know if they had sex or not.

 

And when there's a fight there will be great arguments and it's my personal experience that no one can beat a women in terms of arguments.

They are just unbeatable.



In 11th grade I had a small harmless fight with a girl and we started to argue and she came up with such arguments for which I really had no answer and eventually I lost.

We both were just friends.

Is Fighting Healthy?


I had read some where that fight between friends deepens their bond.

And we all had a great fight with our best friends but a friend and a girlfriend is different.

There's really no comparison between them.

Fights in Relationships are nothing but just FRUSTRATING.



And you realize this thing after fighting a lot.

Because you are in a relationship with him/her and you love that person, so loving him and getting angry on that person just makes you hurt and obviously that person too.

 

I am not saying fights are bad but it should be small, not like you are just fighting for hours and stuff.

Just try to ignore some things it's not important to look every where.

Only search for good things, why to see negativity?

Either you can stop it or ignore it.



 

"So that's it for the fighting, keep following me on Twitter"

 

BYe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???