Arranged Love [Part 6]



My conversation with Levi really made me awake from everything, I also started thinking about it and Levi was right my head also started paining and really things and consequences looked fixed I wanted to make things clear with Flo and Lena.
Maybe they knew each other I might be just a toy to bring her here.
I actually wanted to spy on Flo because she was staying in Hotel and most of the time I paid her bills and rest of the times Lena.
In 24 hours I hardly spend 1-2 hours with her so what is she doing in rest of the time because she isn't interested in exploring city.
I wanted to look into her room but how to do that I really had no idea.
I went to Hotel it was a big building.
I started walking in corridors then a cleaning staff came, I called him.
I told him about spying and surprisingly he was experienced about this and he demanded some money I paid him.
He makes a video call from his to mine and he said he will keep his to the bed section of the room.
The hotel room was in two sections in which first section was free space and the bed section was really private it had its separate door and inside it there was a button to open the main gate for room service, it was costly.
I went to sit in the waiting room and the staff went to her room and it went smoothly as he planned he went to her room, Flo opened the door she was in bed section then he took a chair and he kept that phone on the top because there was a hole which he made earlier.
The video call in my stared buffering and suddenly mom called me.
Mom :- Today I went to Temple and today is very good time for engagement rush to home ASAP.(Call disconnected)
Mom never listens to anyone.
And then video and audio got clear and I was able to see and hear .
I saw that Flo was on her knees and she was naked and a man was fucking her he looked a bit familiar.
For next 15 minutes there was nothing they were just fucking in same position and then he was done.
They both got laid on the bed but still they were making out.
And the man was Levi.
Levi :- Today I am really happy that my company collaborated with yours and I got such an amazing ass to fuck it's really good.
Levi spanks her ass.
Flo :- I actually got a message from Lena today is Aditya's engagement.
Levi :- It's good.
Flo :- My boss told me that you weren't seen in ISJ from last 10 years and how you suddenly came here.
Levi :- Aditya is my childhood friend our friendship is really deep I got this news from her mother and I was informed that some PSJ spy is also here but my first task was to destroy you but our companies collaborated and see I am fucking your ass.
Flo :- I want to marry Aditya because I need citizenship of ISJ to complete this operation.
Levi :- Then what about Lena?
Flo :- She was with me but (Video started buffering).......
Levi :- Let's go to market and buy some dress for you and by the way I will stay here today.
Video call got disconnected.
That was something serious Flo wasn't here to attend my wedding she came here to do something big.
I rushed to my home and checked Levi's luggage and I found many gadgets and a satellite phone which was illegal I kept that with me and then I opened his laptop it was a bit different and his wallpaper stated "Destroy ISJ".


He became a terrorist basically and Flo was a spy.
I went to Lena's house to meet her parents they were too busy in arranging gifts, talking with relatives and other stuff.
I requested them to talk for 15 minutes.
We all three went to a quite room.

Lena's dad :- What happened son today is your engagement and you are here and you aren't looking happy, what's the matter?
Lena's Mom :- Don't hesitate son, we are your in-laws.
I :- Is Lena your daughter?
Lena's dad :- What kind of question is this?
I :- Just answer my question.
Lena's mom :- Yeah she is my daughter.
I unlocked her phone and showed them the photo of Flo.
I :- Then who is this?
Lena's dad :- Lena.
I showed them a picture in which both sisters were sitting together.
I :- What about this?
Lena's dad :- No idea.
I :- She is her twin sister Flo, she is staying in Hotel right now and she claims that she was born in PSJ. Have you ever noticed strange behavior of Lena means very strange?
Lena's mom :- Yeah I have seen her talking on phone in some different language.
I :- You never asked her?
Lena's mom :- No because I thought she learned a new language
I :- I can't marry Lena but you are invited in engagement I will marry another girl and when you met Lena first time?
Lena's dad :- She was around 10 and my wife wasn't able to bear babies so we adopted her.
I :- Legally, probably no.
Lena's Mom :- What's the reason of all these?
I :- She is a terrorist.
I rushed to hotel again.
I was sure that Levi and Flo would not be there because they went for shopping.
I again called that staff and I gave him some money to bring the master key and he did as I said.
I went inside the room and checked Flo's luggage and here also I found a satellite phone and I kept it.
Then I went to hall where my engagement function was going to happen.
My every relative was there but I wasn't searching them and then I finally met her.
Her name was Tanya she was my classmate and a good friend, my mom liked her too much.
Tanya :- What going on young man?
I :- Just seeing you around.
Tanya :- You look changed.
I :- And you got sexier.
Tanya :- Is it?
I :- Yup, can we just talk in little private.
Tanya :- ok!
We both went to park which was just in front of the hall.



[To be continued....]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???