|S| "Except You" |Trust Last Part |

After so many days still I was in that dark room and from last few days I wasn't getting food, I was starving and I was sure that my end was near.
As far as I can recall I was there for more than two months and then one day the gate opened and I was taken outside to meet the Lock-up Manager.
He was new in his job, he was of my age and the previous one got transferred to another city.
In checking the old records he found nothing against me and they had no right to keep me there.
He said "Sorry" to me and freed me.
I took bath there and I asked the department for a shirt and pant and they gave me.
I came outside of that building and after so many days I saw sunlight and it was hurting my eyes.
And I started walking and I thought after all these Natasha will also never talk to me.
I had no money.
Then I went to my old home or maybe I should call it "Controversial House".
I reached there and I found no home.
My house was broken and land was acquired by Ken's company and they had started their work and maybe they were earning huge profits.
I sat there on the ground I was feeling like a waste person, watching the boundaries, the gate and nearby houses I was remembering my childhood.

On the spot where I was sitting, I used to write there and now I really had nothing .
A working man came to me.
Working Man :- Who are you?
I :- Just a common man, Ken is the owner of the company?
Working Man :- He was actually he died last week many people said that it was a suicide and her daughter is the owner.
I :- Natasha ?
Working Man :- Yeah! Do you know her?
I :- From each and every angle.
Working Man :- She has a keen sense of business she is doing great, what's your name by the way?
I :- My name is Aditya, house which was here and you all broke it was mine my parents were murdered here.
Working Man :- So you are the guy who disturbed the event.
I :- Yes.
I started walking.
Working Man :- Where will you go? your parents died you have no home and maybe no money and getting to your girlfriend is totally impossible.
I totally ignored him.
But after walking for a while I thought "Working Man was right".

I went to Natasha's Bungalow I just wanted to meet her and as usual I went inside through a window.
Natasha's room was almost the same even she didn't change the bedsheets.
I sat on that bed and suddenly Natasha came.
She looked at me like a stranger, she came to me as someone was forcing her she kissed me.
She gave me lunch and at last she gave me an orange juice.
I was very much tired so I slept there and I kept that glass under the bed.

After about an hour my sleep disturbed someone was trying to kill me and the person was pushing a pillow on my face so that I can die out of breath.
But I was alive because the person doing this was Natasha.
She covered my face with the blanket and Ken came inside.
I thought this is some kind of game because that Working man said Ken is dead so who the fuck is this man?
But the man really was Ken, He and Natasha were laughing a lot.
They were really happy about my death Natasha brought two glass wine cups and an imported wine and she poured it in both of them.
Ken started enjoying that drink.
Ken :- Everyone is dead now Sam, Aditya, his fucking parents, Ron and every single fucker who were stopping us in business, even I am dead now for the world but I must say Natasha you killed Sam very skillfully.
Natasha drank the wine threw the cup on me and went silently.

I made my grip on the glass of orange juice and on blanket.
Then I made a jump on that bastard Ken I covered his face with blanket and started hitting him on his face.
Just to make it more effective I crushed his face with my leg.
He was struggling the I broke that orange glass and I placed those broken glass pieces on his both arm nerves blood came out of there.
I took that wine bottle and broke it on his face the I removed the blanket inserted that broken glass bottle in his throat, blood came out.
And now he was struggling to die.

And finally I took the revenge.

I walked out of that room and left Ken to die I started searching Natasha.
And she was in bathroom and the door was opened.
She was in bath tub fully naked.
I took off my pants and sat in that bath tub opposite to her.
I :- I killed your father.
Natasha :- As expected.
I :- And you tried to kill me.
Natasha :- Come I need to show you something.

Natasha takes a towel and we both went to another room.
She closes the door and on her laptop she shows me a CCTV footage of some Hotel.
And in that video my parents were there and everyone was making fun of them and everyone was calling them "Pervert".

I :- Who the fuck are these people? I will kill them.
Natasha :- You remember Ron said us that he took some pictures of them.
I :- Yes.
Natasha :- He suggested them this hotel because it was a brothel and your parents didn't know about it and they checked in and in night time a staff of Hotel gave them milk to drink but before serving them Ron had mixed some chemical in it and the old couple sleeps but Ron carries your father to another room where a whore was staying and in some intimate positions she shots some pictures and spreads them locally and they faced too much embarrassment and insult which forced them to suicide.
I :- Oh my God that's why they came so early and their condition was terrible and Sam blackmailed them ?
Natasha :- Exactly! now everyone is dead only we are left.
I :- Yeah just us, I don't know should I get happy or sad.
Natasha :- It was a business war in which our relationship was tested, do you still love me or not?
I :- I just killed your father you aren't angry on me?
Natasha :- My father killed your parents, took your home, tortured me and almost ruined your life my father was an evil man I know he raised me and he wasn't my blood he left his big business so I don't think there is any point of getting angry no one loved him he was just working.
I :- I want to leave this city.
Natasha :- Let's do it and get a job.

I :- You also killed Ken for world, why?

Natasha :- Gaining Sympathies, I have to run business too.
I :- I must say when you were doing that pillow thing on my face I thought I trusted a wrong person.
Natasha :- Remember once I told you that I don't trust anyone in this world except you.





THE END



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???