|S| "Two Dead Men"|Trust Story Part 8|

The belt was really hurting him but his skin was too thick he wasn't speaking a word.

We waited for 2-3 hours and maybe pain was unbearable.

He spoke up.

Ron :- Okay! I will tell you everything.

I :- Start.

Ron :- Yeah, but first thing you should know that these 2 hours which I took were just for you I wasn't able to recognize you at first sight but now I know who are you.

I :- Thanks for that now please start.

Ron :- But first I want to fuck a girl.

I :- What kind of stupid you are.

Ron :- Your girlfriend brought me here just for fucking and you have brought the condoms too I want to use them.

I :- Bring that knife Natasha I will cut his dick.

Natasha comes near me.

Ron :- Wait I am telling you, I am an agent and I work for that bastard Ken he told me to spy on an old couple, that is your parents, on their trip I even met them and suggested them a Hotel for night stay your father worked for a steel company he was retired but still he used to talk with the owner of that company you father was a master of that business and for sharing his ideas he used to charge a lot of money from the owner and by taking some machinery from the company he found out that beneath your house there's an iron ore and he told that thing to the owner and they both were planning to bring a huge change in the market they would have conquered all the market and it made Ken mad and he went to negotiate with your father but he refused and I used to click pictures of your parents and sold them to Sam.

I :- Which pictures?

Ron :- Just normal pics during the trip everyone felt I am a waste fellow but after few days I got success because ...

Ron became speechless .

Ron :- Please.....WATER.....

That fucking man was choking and his face became red and within minutes blood came out from his mouth.

During that we both were unable to do anything because we had nothing and finally he died.

Maybe he was poisoned, we started breathing heavily.

I :- What to do now?

Natasha :- I don't know I think I think...

I :- What you think????

Natasha :- We need to dump him.

We went to city by scooter and bought and spade to dump him and on our return trip from long sight Natasha saw a Van near the dead body.

We felt like criminals and we rushed back to Natasha's home.

We both were speechless and there was no mood to talk or discuss anything.

But we gathered many information from Ron, the dead man.

Natasha :- We murdered that Ron?

I :- No.

Natasha :- Police might be finding us to arrest us.

I :- Nothing will happen.

It was late night but Ken wasn't sleeping.

I :- Why Ken is not sleeping?

Natasha :- He is doing some preparation for his next presentation.

At that time was almost 1:00 AM but suddenly a car came and Sam came out of car.

I wanted make a move but Natasha was tensed so I avoided telling her.

I secretly went downstairs and I took some intimate pictures of Sam and Ken.

I already had pictures of fake documents and I made my own presentation, then I said Sorry to Natasha in advance.

Next Day,

It was a big day for company.

I was called before time and in office there was a lot rush, media and Security Companies were there.

It looked like a big concert, it wasn't actually a big concert Ken's company was launching few products for consumers.

After reaching there my only work was to search the computer operator who will play the presentation.

I went behind the stage then office and every important place that place but I failed to find that man.

On stage Ken and his dogs started the product launch.

Then I came in-front and I found that computer operator in leftmost corner.

I took out my shoe laces then I went to him.

I hit his face two-three times and tied his hands with laces and put him beneath the stage.

I took out my smartphone copied all my stuff to that and then I played my presentation.

The big screen went black for few minutes and then fake birth certificate of Sam came on screen.

Ken's face was sweating.

I took a mic.

I :- Well Ladies and Gentleman, My name is Aditya I am a writer and currently a computer operator in this fucking shit company.

Security agents came near to me and tried to put me down but anyhow I survived on stage.

I :- When you will lose your parents only then you can understand my pain, you fuckers, So where was I ohh yes, so as you can see this birth certificate this fake totally fake basically it is mine but but the name of the child is just different "Aditya" not "Sam".

I displayed the next picture.

It was of Natasha's back after Sam beat her badly.

I :- This pic will prove that Ken is nothing but just a monster who can do anything and can even let a policeman to beat his own daughter, SIR!!!! I got a lot of information from Ron the dead man.

Reporter :- About what Sir?

I :- You guys are not loyal I think your channel was covering the case of my parents death but after the death of Head Police you guys never covered that, what happened, in order to get justice I and my girlfriend did self investigation even she was astonished by seeing all evidences in her own home.

And suddenly without my knowledge someone changed the slide and the nude photo of Sam and Ken came on the screen.

Ken came to me and pushes me to go down and I went down, all the reporters came to me.

I narrated all the story to the reporters from fake documents to Ron the dead man.

Reporter(woman) :- Thank You sir

I :- I have a request for you guys please make this trending so that we can justice and a question "Is everything all about money and Business"?

Sam came there with his team he put a cloth on my face and took me somewhere.

They kept me in a locker and it was really small.

I stayed there for many days, there I never used to get the idea of Morning and Night because it was well packed.

Maybe I made a terrible mistake by disturbing that whole launch event.

In that room I cried, laughed and many other thing but there was no one to see.

[To be continued......]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???