|S| Arranged Love [Part 4]

Arranged Love [Part 4]

Leaving no choice we both walked for a while and then we took a bus and then a cab, after almost 7 hours we reached the city and then my home.
It was night and mom and dad both were sleeping.
We both went to my room and slept.
Next day, mom was surprised by seeing Flo and she considered her as Lena.
It was confusion for me too.
We did our breakfast and then I called Lena to meet at Hotel.
I covered Flo's face with a scarf.

We went to the same Hotel and same room where we last fucked.
Lena came angrily she was basically abusing me, Flo was on bed.

Lena :- Which whore you bought today?
Then I asked Flo to remove the scarf.
Lena was in shock.
I narrated each and every detail of my unexpected journey.

Lena :- Flo, you will stay here till our wedding.
When our trio was talking and discussing behind our back Lena's fake parents went to my house to fix the dates of wedding.

I :- When will you go?
Lena :- What do you mean?
I :- Your original country PSJ.
Flo :- I think you want to talk to me.
I :- No Flo, I am talking to Lena and I know both of you very closely.
Lena :- Why should I go?
I :- Your mom your real mom is there not here, okay then I am going now you both talk now I have some pending work at office.

I left them.
I went to office and my office friends and even my boss were very happy about my marriage, then I completed some of my work and I got leave for few days.
I returned home and there I saw many relatives then I called mom to come outside.

Mom :- What happened now?
I :- What are they doing here?
Mom :- We fixed your wedding dates and everything so we are just celebrating, you look tensed.
I :- I can't marry Lena look for another girl.
Mom :- She said something to you?
I :- I just don't want to marry her.

This conversation felt like bomb to my Mom, she anyhow convinced relatives to leave.
Father and me both were unable to control Mom, she wanted to know the reason we had our dinner and she went to sleep.
I went to my room to rest but suddenly Lena called me, "I want to meet you right now Flo is in Hotel I want to talk to you alone just you and me".
She was at seaside.
I went there and she was there standing and she already found a lonely place.

I :- Well, it's a lovely place.
Lena :- I think so.

I thought she had called me just for wedding dates and other stuffs but suddenly her face became red and I got scared.
Lena :- Why the fuck do you want to send me to that fucking country I am raised here ISJ not PSJ I belong here I don't want to go to that country of whores and bastards.
I :- Lena, behave.
Lena :- Who the fuck are you, who is saying me to behave looks like you are loving that whore you brought here how much money she took tell me I will pay.
I :- I think there's a boundary.
Lena :- Yeah there it is boundary between ISJ and fucking PSJ.

She talked like this for few minutes and finally she stopped.
We both started walking.
There a man was selling tea I bought two cups.

I :- Calm down Lena we need to discuss.
Lena :- So now I want to breakup you just wanted to fuck me.
I kissed her.
I :- Walk slowly, listen and drink, you know what is most important to us who stands with us all the time who knows all our story and they care about us and they carry our genes, that's the family, your mother your real mother is very old now and he is in PSJ she can die anytime when I was there she just wanted to see her both daughters together happy, your family is your Mom and Flo and you too, Betty.
Lena :- Betty??
I :- yeah when you were born your real father named you Betty.
Her face looked convinced.

Then I grabbed her ass.
I :- See you trust me you love me and you know me that's why you said nothing when I did this, Go home think about it now I am going to see Flo, she is my sister-in-law I have to take care of her too.
Lena :- I am not going home today's night I want to stay alone.
I :- Remember one thing you are my Queen and I am your King.

 

(To be Continued...)

That's it for Arranged Love [Part 4]

Read Old Parts.

|S| Arranged Love |Part 1|

Arranged Love [Part 2]

|S| Arranged Love |Part 3|

Arranged Love [Part 4]

Follow me on Twitter :- https://twitter.com › _s_l_e_m_t_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???