|S| Arranged Love |Part 3|

The only thing I wanted was getting out of here and then I explained everything to Flo.

But still her face was a bit confused and then I asked her about the Dinner, she went into the Kitchen.

As the signal wasn't good there but still I messaged Father about the crossing of border and even my friend so that they can both go to the embassy and I can return home.

Messaged reached or not I had no idea.

Flo came back from Kitchen and asked me show photos of Lena, I gave my new phone to her and Lena's nude pictures came out .

I assumed that she will find it disgusting but she enjoyed that photo, she was looking at photo in a different kind of a way maybe that was like an adventure to her.

I took my phone back from her and I smiled.

Then we talked about ISJ, PSJ, Border Conflict, Marriage, Parents and many things.

And she even suggested me not to go Embassy there are many ways to cross Border.

But that methods were illegal but it doesn't matter.

After that her Mother came downstairs and she was astonished by seeing a stranger at her place.

Flo brought dinner from Kitchen and served us and then Flo explained everything to her Mom.

She even showed Lena's photo her mom.

Flo's Mom :- Her name is not Lena, that name might be kept by her adopted parents I named her Betty but IS SHE ALIVE???

I :- Yes!

Flo :- You named her what's going on?

Flo's Mom :- She is your sister, you both are twins, it's not a coincidence that your face, height and every features match You and Betty are Twin Sisters and by the way how you know her?

I :- Actually I will be marrying her.

Flo's Mom :- Oh! So you are my Son-in-Law.

I :- Technically, yes I am.

And we kept talking till very late, In that conversation Flo's Mom told that some man actually kidnapped Betty and her family assumed that she is dead because they got nothing after searching and then I added, meanwhile she was sold to a family of ISJ and was raised there.

Flo' Mom:- Yeah maybe it happened like that.

Flo's Mom was a very good woman she wanted to meet Lena or Betty.

Flo and her mom went upstairs to sleep.

Maybe they slept peacefully but my night was sleepless, I was just thinking about crossing Border.

And the biggest question was "Who Kidnapped Me?", because I am not a special guy.

I tried to use GPS of my new smartphone but it was fucked already.

I started walking around my Bed as it was a open area I was able to see the Moon and its a saying if we love someone we can her face on Moon and I was actually seeing a girl's face but I was confused whether she was Flo or Lena.

And this was a big confusion to me.

Next Morning, Flo came downstairs and said that she and her Mom are visiting some relatives so there will be no one at home during day.

I was okay with it then she played radio and by listening to song I slept I was just missing songs.

I slept for many hours I exactly don't know how much but when but when my eyes opened Flo was sitting in front of me then she came to me started touching me on my face.

Then she kissed me that was so sudden that I couldn't stop it.

I :- What are you doing?

Flo :- Today I want to make love with you.

I :- But why me?

Flo :- Because you are here and I liked that's why I gave you permission to live here so please LOVE ME as you did with Betty.

I :- Well I am going to marry her.

Flo :- We both are almost same.

She brought her lips near my lips and kissed me gently and she was very excited to have sex and I thought its not bad and then we did it and I even took nude pictures of her , Lena and Flo were just identical.

She was totally crazy during Sex, she enjoyed every a bit of it.

And she slept naked and I was still kissing her.

After few minutes someone was on the door and I couldn't open it because Flo was sleeping naked so I spanked her ass and she woke up I gave her dress and after wearing them she opened door and it was Flo's Mom, we both were heavily breathing.

She came inside and sat on my bed and Flo gave her water then I went outside for a walk.

After about an hour I returned and Flo was serving Lunch then I asked Flo's mom about crossing border, she gave me a number and a name and said "He is an agent he will help you".

After lunch she called me upstairs for the first time and gave me a card of that man.

Flo's Mom :- I am really happy that you came here well it's an act of God who brought you here to tell me that my both daughters are alive, you will return tomorrow?

I :- Yes!

Flo's mom :- After your marriage bring Betty here I want to meet her I am getting old I just want to see my both daughters happy .

I :- I understand I will try.

I came downstairs Flo was waiting for me I said her goodbye and kissed her then I took my cycle and I started walking.

I met many people on the way and they gave me directions to the border they all were very helpful.

It took me about 5 hours to reach there and I saw there were many companies doing that job everyone had a different rate.

There were many Tents I went in one of them it's manager said to me wait.

Inside that Tent there was a man who saw and started acting differently and after that he started running I felt that man knew something about me, I chased him but I was slow so I threw a stone on him and he fell.

I :- Why you were doing like that?

Man :- Actually I and my friends kidnapped you for some money he wanted some other man so he didn't gave us money and we left you in PSJ and we sold your Smartphone.

I :- So kidnapping me was just a mistake.

Man :- Yes Brother!

I :- I will pay you no money and now help me to cross border and I want to reach ISJ by today, Do you understand?

Man :- Okay but I can offer you 50% discount not free.

I :- Then where's Police Station?

Man :- Okay total Free, I agree.

The man was really a fool, it took us 3 hours to cross the underground tunnel and when we reached there someone touched me from back and it was Flo.

 

[To Be Continued]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???