Was it a Bomb??

It's been many days I haven't published any post.
It might be days for Readers but to me the days went like years and if you are following me twitter you might know that I was traveling.
I went to Goa, Mumbai and Ratnagiri for a family tour.
I am thinking of making a post over that too and I will write about it I have taken a lot of pictures and I will post them on my Blog so that you will get a better idea about beauty of My India.

So leaving that here while traveling I watched a web series and 2-3 movies.

And that web series was "Sacred Games" Season 2.

Sacred Games 2 review

In this post I will be reviewing that.

"Hi Readers
Now you guys will get regular posts."

Let's first talk about the plot.

Most of you know about this already that Crime Lord Ganesh Gaitonde calls Inspector Sartaj Singh and gives him 25 days to save Mumbai.
And during that investigation a lot of past is revealed.

And before its release we were introduced to some new characters like Guruji, Batya and Shahid Khan.

Sacred games 2

As we all know season one ended when Gaitonde was rescued from Jail.
Season 2 starts from there and Gaitonde finds himself in a boat, where he states "This game is bigger than these dickheads and me".

And the past story moves to Kenya and the present story of investigation goes deeper and deeper.

"Kabhi Kabhi lagta hai apun hi BHAGWAAN hai" (Sometimes it feels like I am GOD).



This is the most famous line of Gaitonde from season one.

All events designed in season one were implying just one thing that Ganesh Gaitonde is a Gangster.

But when you start watching Season 2 you will realize that Gaitonde is nothing but a puppet or you can say a DOG.

His character falls drastically.
Abuses and bad words which felt good in Season one became really heavy in season 2.

Really it felt annoying.

Now if we talk about screenplay.


It's all boring here.
I would say only seventh and eighth episode were good which means they were presented decently.

First six episodes are just trash.

They are slow as Fuck.

Last two episodes shows some respect towards the audience and they both were good.

The problem here is that they have tried to present things on the screen and none of it sticks it just falls.

Characters...


If you remember in first season we loved the character of "Katekar".

He became our favorite character but in second season every character is average even the cop Sartaj Singh.

Inspector Majid Khan was the only character whose presence felt good on screen.

DCP Parulkar, Malcolm, Guruji, Shahid Khan, Home Minister and Trivedi are the characters which made no sense.



It's not like there's no need of them but they don't do anything on the screen and there's no impact of that characters.

It feels that they have got a job to stand in the sets and nothing else.

Actors...


This time again I loved the acting of Saif Ali Khan, he just lives that character.

And Ganesh Gaitonde played by Nawazuddin Siddqui is just fantastic.

Other characters are also average on the screen but I expected mind blowing things from Pankaj Tripathi.

While watching episodes I became sad maybe his character was flawed but he leaves no impression.

mIRZAPUR

I have seen Mirzapur and Criminal Justice, In both of them he rocked and even in the review of Criminal Justice I stated this thing.

 

Conclusion..


You might be thinking that I have just compared the both seasons.

Yeah I did so because Season 2 doesn't offers much and falls miserably .

Now it's upon you whether to watch this series or not.

 

"For more reviews like this keep visiting my website and follow me on Twitter".

https://twitter.com › _s_l_e_m_t_

 

Web series reviewed by me.

Don’t WASTE TIME

My take on “Criminal Justice”

Review :- Delhi Crime

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???