Should you use it??

As you all know I have used many platforms for Blogging and I have finally got that one best platform.
But one thing we should know is "Everything is not perfect".
The platform which I am using right now has many flaws.

But I want to share my review with you guys of "Google Blogspot".

Earlier when I started this Blog "SLEMT" I was on Google Blogspot and my link was slemtful.blogspot.com


So I have used it enough to write its review.

"Hi Readers
Aditya here with a review".

Starting...



For creating a free blog you just need a Gmail account.
Just sign in simply and your blog will be created.


Firstly you will be shown some themes select any one of your choice.
Then your dashboard will appear and then by clicking on "New Post", you will get started.



Writing..

This thing is totally on you.
It's really easy.



After Writing..

You need to add labels.
Add images.
One thing you need to understand here is the first image that you insert in your post will automatically become the featured image.

According me it's really annoying.

Looks..

Blog looks really simple, there are some customization available but it sucks.

There are many third party themes available but they always bring some problems.


I will recommend this to..

If you are a person who wants a simple blog for writing and you have no problem with .blogspot.com

And you don't care about your views, you just want simple things in your life then you can use it.

Conclusion..

Pros.

👉Simple looking.
👉No complications.
👉Easy to use.
👉Google's Trust.

Cons.

👉Not for artistic people.
👉Fake stats.
👉Subdivision too long.
👉No featured image option.

"That's the review it has very limited things that's why review is short".

BYe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???