|S| Arranged Love |Part 1|

Once in a life your career, Monthly Income becomes sidelines.

The only thing which matters is "Your Partner".

I had a disturbed career, completed 12th in Science took graduation in Arts and did masters in Computer Applications.

With all these I landed in a good paying job in a private firm.

When you call your mom to tell about job, she doesn't give a fuck now she cares about your Partner.

Your Matrimony Account will be activated on that same day.

But I had a great influence of films, so I always wanted to marry a girl against family wishes.

And without any advance notice my Mom got my date fixed with a girl named "Lena".

Our age was same, and because of that I was also interested.

Date was fixed in a cafe.

And when reached there, she was before time.

 

She was a beautiful girl with long hairs.

I sat in front of her, we both introduced each other.

As it was an arranged date so talking was must.

We started talking about college, career, life, job e.t.c

After 15 minutes our coffee arrived, she wanted some pastries too.

So I ordered sugarless two chocolate flavoured pastries.

This information was given on her profile.

She was in a marketing job.

We took our conversation forward.

She was really good, and I started liking her.

But the problem was she wasn't giving any hints.

As the weather was pleasant so I suggested her to have a walk in nearby park.

She agreed.

 

And when we reached there I expressed my feelings to her which were like this.
"Look we both know that it's an arranged date our families wants us get married if you someone else and you are here under pressure of family then you should leave because if I will stay with you for few minutes I will fall for you".

This made sense and I was able to see some expressions on her face.

She said, "If you will hold my hand I will fall for you".

She also started liking me.

Our conversation increased.

I :- I think it's too late, let me drop you home.
Lena :- My mom wants to meet your parents casually, so she will come over there.
I :- Let's go my home now.

We took a cab and strangely Mom and dad were at some supermarket.

I :- Well that's really strange, Welcome.

But looked like Lena had other plans.
We both got inside and I started showing her the house.
Suddenly she hugged me and I kissed her.
It was all too sudden.
And I felt I did a mistake but Lena kissed me again.
We continued our foreplay.
I don't know from where some old romantic songs were playing which made environment favourable.

Then bell rang.
It was Lena's mother.
Lena :- Are you free on this Friday? Our family can go for a dinner and we can decide what's next.

I :- I will try to be free. So is it Yes?
Lena :- It's beyond your thinking, bye sweet boy.

I walked with her to the gate.
As her mother was in car I wasn't able to meet her.

Mom and Arrived after 15 minutes.

Mom :- So how's Mary??
I :- Who Mary?
Mom :- You went on a date with Mary.
I :- No it was Lena.
Mom :- Show me her photo.

We clicked only one selfie.

Mom :- You dated wrong girl.

[To be Continued...]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???