Crush :- Unboxing and Review. 😎

I have came across many kinds of people .

Yeah we can say,

Some are good

Some are Bad

Some are strangers

Some are gays

Some are single,

and many more I can't write them here.

Group Of People

And all such kinds of people have friends , it's really normal everyone should have few friends.

And today I want to talk about them, I am not here to criticize them or anything .

It's just a small message.

 

"Hi Readers!

Aditya here I wanted to post this yesterday but I am having cold and a very bad headache".

 

Before we start the main issue I want to convey a message to everyone and yesterday I tweeted about it.

"Never judge anyone on the basis of looks, hair color, abs, style, curves e.t.c "

If you come any new person, Don't think about that simply ignore him/her.

I don't know why normal people start creating mindless thoughts in their minds which leads to Overthinking and it all becomes TRASH.

Fuck Overthinking

Well I am stopping here because I have already covered this topic here's link for your reference.

Just Shut The Fu*k up

Now comes the main topic

I have seen many guys who approach a girl on the basis of what their friends decide.

Is Relationship a kind of business??

Which will need discussions and advice.

I have also faced this thing If I recall I was in 10th grade and I was sitting normally, then one of my friend came near me to talk intentionally so I asked about the matter.

He convinces to go and we went and suddenly points a girl and shamelessly asks me "How's that girl?"

How's that Girl?

What the Fuck?

Why should I care about that girl?

What is this Question ?

Why such questions are formed ?

And if I answer this question will I be passing my college easily??



I don't know what I spoke to him after that fucking question and to be honest in my mind I was totally speechless.

And if you think this only happens in boy's group .

So you are totally wrong girls do such thing in a better way than boys, whenever they chat with a boy, they usually take screenshot of that share it with their friends .

And boys are quite simple, girls also send their pictures to friends so that they can make an informed decision whether to talk with guy or not?

If you started thinking, How I know all this shit?



So reader look I have many friends and now I have joined college I don't attend classes that's my problem but no one can stop me for making friends there so I talked with 2 or 3 girls and they all were of good nature and during some random conversation this thing came out.

Problem with single boys is "They are dumb" .

They don't talk with any girl because either they feel shy or they think "She isn't for me".

Then remain single and leave me Blog.

And I support feminism but to some extent when the situation goes wrong you have to stop there right now.


Now the Question is "How's that Girl/Boy"??


 

This question might looks short but this shows a lot defect in that person who asked this question.

It proves that you don't believe in yourself .

You can't decide anything on your own.

You always think that your choice is flawed.

And by asking such question you treating that girl/boy as an object .

Like for example when I was a Tech Blogger one of my follower asked me about a Smartphone so I told him about the specs and battery even I told him to watch a Unboxing Video for more info.



So do you think your friend will tell you all her specification i.e her eyes, her height, her nature e.t.c

And at the end he will show you hands-on.

Is this question some kind of craziness?

This question has an another side.

By asking this people actually try to judge you and that girl/boy.

And if by mistake your friends says that "he/she was in a relationship".

Apart from knowing the reason of breakup he/she will consider that person "Characterless".

 



It's true I have observed all this things.

 

"I hope you liked it , follow me on Twitter"

https://twitter.com › _s_l_e_m_t_

BYe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???