Blog Niche?

I know you might be thinking that I can't suggest you a Blog Niche.

And well that's true I am not any authority to suggest you niche.



But as I am a Blogger and I have been in this field for a long time and I also faced failures in my early blogging.

So I know what to keep in mind in deciding a Blog Niche.

Because there are many people who want to start a Blog but they don't know what to write but they want to write.

So, here's a small guide to all of you.



"Hi Readers!!

Now the posts will go live on time.

First Tip .


It's really simple.

I surf internet a lot and I have seen many Bloggers posting articles about "MONEY MAKING BLOG NICHES".

Please don't after them .

These are just clickbaits.



Yeah you might have read that unique Niches get more views than any other Niche.

Well that's true but you have to consider only that topic in which you are good.

For Example :-

As you know I am a Story Writer and Relationship Blogger.

If any person says me to create a Blog over "Mental Health" because that person thinks it's unique.

So will I able to write a single page?

Simply, I can't write because I have no interest in that.



Second Tip :-

It's a practical tip.



Take a Notebook and a pen .

Find a quite place sit there and try to write to write something.

Write anything you want.

After wasting a page.

Use second page and try to write something meaningful from first page.

And in this process you will discover your best niche.

I did this too.

It really works.


What will happen if you pick wrong Niche?




First thing which will happen is your interest for your Blog will be over .

When you have picked wrong niche you will not be able to write something new in that niche.

Maybe you will just do the copy-paste work.

This Copy Paste should be hated.

Second thing Embarrassment.

We are now living in a Digital Community.

If any person asks you a question related to your niche and you can't answer it.

It is the biggest embarrassment  you face in your life.

Third Thing Failure.

This condition is 50-50.

You can get success.

But in most cases .

WRONG NICHE = FAILURE



And it happened with me too.

Read this for more info.

I should Quit Blogging.

My Blog Failed!!



"That's it for today I hope you found this useful"

Keep following me on Twitter.











Comments

  1. Ahaa, its nice discussion about this piece of writing here at this weblog, I have read all that, so at
    this time me also commenting here. It’s the best time to make a few plans for the
    longer term and it’s time to be happy. I have read this publish and if I could
    I wish to recommend you some fascinating issues or tips.
    Perhaps you could write subsequent articles regarding this article.
    I wish to learn even more issues about it! I will immediately grasp your rss as I can not to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.

    Do you have any? Kindly allow me know in order that I could subscribe.
    Thanks. http://foxnews.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???