Arranged Love [Part 2]

During those days there was a big a big conflict going between my country, ISJ and PSJ and mostly it was because of religion, so all the time some small attacks were always going on.

But at home there was more conflict.

Mom was trying to make that area like border because I dated a wrong girl, Dad was calm he wasn't saying anything but no one can understand Mom.

And that thing wasn't really in my hand.

Next weekend I again called Lena for a date and she was ready we met at a cafe.

On our first date we both are not much comfortable with each other specially Lena was not comfortable and this time we enjoyed our quality time.

We went to watch movie, shopping and many things .

We enjoyed that day to the fullest.

And the day felt short, it was really late then we decided to take a Hotel for a night.

And to be really honest we both didn't want to return home.

Hotel's room was great even really romantic.

I took her dress of with my hands and obviously that day I lost my virginity.

Next morning,  we did it again before going home.

That made us obvious about the marriage.

In morning we captured each other's nude photos.

After check out, Lena went to her home and when I was walking someone from back hit me and kept a handkerchief on my nose it felt that some chemical was present on that and I lost my consciousness.

That chemical was so strong that I woke up after about 4 or 5 days.

I found myself in an open ground, my hands and legs were tied.

Maybe that kidnappers felt that I was dead.

Anyhow I struggled and I opened my hands and legs.

Main problem was I wasn't able to recognize the place I walked for hours and then I found a small city.

There were many shops, Hotels and restaurants.

But their names were names written in some different language, which I can't read.

Strangely my wallet was with me but my smartphone wasn't with me.

I went to a shop to ask about the place, it's name was "Tocoplace".

I never heard of this place.

I was really hungry and I went to a restaurant and there I had a hard time with waiter we both were speaking different languages but anyhow in gestures I ordered my lunch.

This problem became more serious when I discovered that here a different currency is used and it made me confirm that it's a different country.

It's currency symbol was very different I never heard of this currency.

After eating, my bill came and it was 110 quis.

And I had no money, actually I had 10,000 Abos but currency was different.

Any how I convinced that waiter that I wanted to meet the owner.

I went to him and maybe I was lucky the owner was able to speak the common language and I asked him all the doubts which I had in my mind.

And I was in PSJ and he told the rate of exchange 1 Abo = 5 Qui.

He helped me more by giving me an address and directions for a office where I can exchange my money.

I went there and exchanged my half of the money and I was having total 25,000 quis.

There I went to shops and I found that most of the items present there were cheap in cost.

Then I bought a smartphone, it was a very basic smartphone and a sim, this package costed me 4000 quis.

Then I installed my cloud storage on it now my all photos were with me.

The mobile shop owner felt that I was very rich.

I wasn't able to make international call and then I went to hotel for a good sleep.

The room's cost was really low, later on I realized that it was not a hotel it was actually a brothel.

My family wasn't present there so I had no problem there.

That city was so strange that there were no railway tracks.

Next day I bought a cycle and I left that city.

I cycled many kilometers and I found another small city and there I saw some Police vans and there were many of them.

I felt they will catch me because I wasn't having any passport or any identity proof.

I went near to that city and I found a gate opened.

Without thinking anything I went inside it and there was a bed, I wanted to hide so I under it.

And I slept there.

After many hours my eyes opened and I saw a woman staring at me.

When I cleared my eyes, she was Lena.

I :- Oh My God!! What kind of game is it that we are now in a different country.

Woman :- Who are you Why are you here in my house?

I :- Lena, don't make excuses .

Woman :- I am not Lena.

I :- Then who are you?

I showed her Lena's photo .

Woman :- This girl looks like me but I am not Lena, my name is Flo.

I :- We had sex at the hotel remember??

Woman :- I am not married.

I :- Then how you speak common language??

Woman :- Because everyone does.

I :- You live here alone?

Woman :- My mom is upstairs.

I :- Can I live here for few days I will explain you everything? I will pay.

Woman :- Ok.

 

 

[To be continued...]

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???