|S| "Getting Better at Sex" |Trust Story Part 5|

I :- Then who?

Natasha :- Sam.

I:- Who's this man?

Natasha :- Remember the man in the Police Station.

I :- That Fucking fellow.

Natasha :- Yes!

I :- But why?

Natasha :- My Father told him to do so.

I :- What the Fuck? Which kind of Father do such thing to his single daughter.

Natasha :- It's hurting too much, he will go to hell.

I :- I need to tell you something.

I told her everything that happened in morning.

I :- Can we have a look in your father's room.

Natasha :- I think we should do it right here.



We went to his room.

As Ken was very rich man I saw many expensive things for the first time.

Natasha opened an almirah which was full of files.

On the walls I saw many posters related to metallurgy, there was much information of extraction, refining and etc.

Natasha took out all the files out and we divided them into two equal parts and we started searching something relevant .

I completed my part very quickly and I got nothing.

Then I noticed some smartphones lying on the bed and I thought in that smartphones there must be something relevant.

I took one of the phone and I saw the same number which was on mom's phone.

This thing made one thing clear directly or indirectly Natasha's father was involved in that.

I wanted to dig more.

So I opened Gallery and there were 2000+ photos but I saw every picture .

And I got some documents which were scanned but the screen was too small I showed it to Natasha we opened that pictures in her Laptop and it was something relevant.

These were fake documents maybe created by Ken or Sam.

These Documents clearly showed that Sam was true child of my parents.



Natahsa:- Looks like my father is involved in this murder.

I :- It seems so, what we should do?

Natasha:- I think there's no point to go to the Police they are fucking useless.

Today when your father will come just ask him about the price of "Iron Ore" , just now I am going.

Natasha :- Where?

I :- In Park, that's, my place now.

She kissed me.

Natasha :- I will be always with you, I will make you comfortable in my storeroom no need to go out.

I :- Okay!

Natasha :- What's your father's profession?

I :- He was a Manager in a Steel's Company.

Natasha :- Maybe that iron ore is useful to your father too.

I :- Maybe of course!!



Bell rangs!



Natasha:-  Father is here , go to storeroom after few minutes I will bring bed sheet and mattress.

I went to storeroom and there I found some alcoholic drinks I drank one of it and I lost my consciousness.



Next Morning...

I was on Natasha's bed and she was sleeping next to me and we both were naked.

I couldn't recall what happened.

Natasha came closer to me and kissed me.

Natasha :- You are amazing.

I:- What happened ?

Natasha :- You are getting better at sex day-by day.

I smiled ..

Natasha :- Come on get up have a bath I will make tea for you.

I :- Your Father?

Natasha :- He went to Office.

I :- That's great!

Natasha :- He is my father .

I :- But between us as hard condom.

Natasha walks off to Kitchen.

I went to take bath.

After that..

I :- You asked your father about the value of iron ore?

Natasha :- Yes I totally forgot , he said about 25 times his business.

I :- That's really a big amount.

Natasha :- But that doesn't equals your Parent's value.

I :- That's true!!

Ken arrives.



[To be Continued]

Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest.

https://twitter.com/_s_l_e_m_t_

https://in.pinterest.com/Slemtadi/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???