Just For Fun...

Well I was not sure if I will do this but today I am reviewing “RealMe 3”.

I have bought it in May of this year and it has been many days I have used it.

 

As you all know I do all my Blog’s work on my smartphone, so I am using it heavily I will tell you it’s pros and cons.

 

But first have a look at it’s specs.

 

  • Display


6.20-inch (720x1520)

  • Processor


MediaTek Helio P70

  • Front Camera


  • 13MP

  • Rear Camera


13MP + 2MP

  • RAM


3GB

  • Storage


64GB

  • Battery Capacity


4230mAh

  • OS


Android Pie

 

 

These are basic specs now let’s move to pros section.

 

Pros :- 

  1. First thing I really liked is the battery, it has 4230 mAh battery and for a user like it gave battery life of about 1.5 days easily .


Even when I am writing something, watching any shit web series I never had complaint of battery .

 

  1. Second thing which I really liked is performance, apps worked always fine there was no issue of slowing down and stuff.


 

  1. Third thing I liked is the fingerprint scanner and Face unlock both are actually really good, both are fast and accurate.


 

Most of the times I used Face unlocking .

 

 

Cons :-

  1. I don’t know why the back gets warm very quickly.

  2. The back is a Plastic back which looks good but gets dirty easily.

  3. Color OS.

  4. Notification panel freezes sometimes.


Neutral points :- 

  1. Display is actually 720p but to a user like me it is fine.

  2. Camera is good but in selfies it whitens your face too much.


 

Camera Samples :-

 



“That was my review of Realme 3 I am not a Tech Blogger so if there’s any mistake in specs ignore it”

 

BYe!!

 

Follow me on Twitter  :- https://twitter.com/_s_l_e_m_t_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???