Start Blog and Earn.. 🤔

Today I want to be very frank with you guys .

And today I will discuss about "Money".



Is earning money every.thing?

Should you always get paid for your work?

There are many such questions and today I am particularly on this topic because one of junior wanted to start her blog and it was related to education.

So I explained her my feelings about that and I thought there are many other people who need this.

"Hi Readers!

Aditya here again, I don't know but many people tease me for writing".

Before answering this question we need to understand something.

Why to start a BLOG?


Blogger

Many people have their motives of starting Blog but I am very sure that any Blogger when he/she started blogging never thought of money.

Most of the people who came in this industry just wanted to share something.

Like I am wanted to share some of my stories which I wrote but with that I am also trying to give some bonus content I like to call my Relationship Blogposts a "Bonus Content".

And I am also involved in Twitter's Blogger Community there are many Bloggers who share amazing content.



There are many Beauty Bloggers , some Bloggers write about Mental Health and some other things .

So here's a thing to understand is Don't enter this community for money.
If you have a single goal in to just earn money then I think you can't survive here.

And it's not always about money.

Why I started Blogging is already explained in one of my earlier post.

If you have something unique idea to share you can do that.

But sometimes it's not always about UNIQUE idea.
Presentation plays a big game in that.

And I learned that when my two Blogs Failed.
I have discussed that in one of my earlier posts.

And yes the time...

As a matter of fact Writing takes time and writing something creative takes much time.
And that's the reason why I try to post only part of Story a week.

And due to some problems my past week was really fucked up and I couldn't even publish a single post.

That was annoying to me.

And Blogging is not only about writing it takes a lot more.

You can say writing is just a 40% of the work.

As I do I always type on my smartphone many people do the same on Laptop.
That depends on your comfort.

After writing a post you have to SEO optimize it.
I find it really boring.

SEO

As I am a WordPress user I have installed Yoast SEO.
And it works well.

It suggests me to do some changes in sentences, to make them short, inserting alt text in images and many more..

After doing that you have to insert pictures

A LOT OF PICTURES........


You might find it annoying but it makes it plays a big game in SEO.

Let me tell you my website doesn't lists in Google search if I search "SLEMT".

But the images that I have created or inserted in my posts are shown in images section.
And if someone likes the image he/she may click it instantly.

You can insert images from Google, I also do the same but as I think you should create the title image yourself.

I do that just to give a kind of personal touch.

Then you have to add tags.

After doing all these stuff you have to publish it and promote it.

And most of your time will be invested in this part.

You have handle at least 2 or 3 social websites.

I handle two Twitter and Pinterest.
Yeah I have my account on Instagram and Tumblr but I can't concentrate well on them.

And then you need people to read your Blog post.

I have seen many Bloggers who get a big shout out from some seniors.
Well I didn't get that.

But that helps in gathering few followers.

And after you have to engage on Twitter to reach out more people, increasing followers and stuff.

And this cycle goes on.

THE FINAL PART :- CONCLUSION.


Everything that I explained in this post is done by me .

Maybe some senior Blogger do some more or less steps but that's what I did.

And conclude I would say if you can do all the stuffs that I mentioned then you can start a Blog right now.

But if you think you will start it and become popular and start earning instantly then YOU ARE Wrong.

 

Now I think things are clear to you guys..

Thanks for reading.

Follow me on twitter.

Take care

BYe!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???