Online Dating??? (Part 1)




Every single wants to know the answer of this question.

Because they think it's a really good way to get in a relationship.

But wait I came with this first read this then go such websites or apps.

Online Dating

"Hi Readers!!

Aditya here again with a new topic and I think many people need this and there are some myths which should be cleared so read it till last just don't scroll down and  I personally used it for experience."

 

First let's try to understand the concept of Online Dating.

Concept of it is really easy but it sucks.

I used two of them I will name them later.

In the first one I just used my E-Mail for signing process and after that I uploaded my photo and then my profile became active.

And it uses the Location Service of your phone to locate you and Girls/Boys around you.

After using it for almost 10 days......


I used that application for 10 days .

Everyday I invested my 15 minutes to it and swiped as much I can because I wasn't looking for anyone I was just testing.

And it's not like that App is bad but the people on it are bad.

In 10 days I got in total 19 Matches .

Online Dating

Which might look but real thing is 7 of them are prostitutes.

Such app helps them in increasing their customer and reach.

And 6 of them were badass girls, which are so dumb and assholes that they haven't put their picture .

They have used any actor's photo.

And they have clearly mentioned in their Bio that .

"Taken Girl but here for friendship ONLY interested then Swipe".

When I swiped such girl's profile for first time I felt she is saying truth but I swiped almost 17 accounts like this but 6 of them swiped me too.

Then I got 4 women who are older to me and they were real they even talked to me.

As I was younger to them I didn't flirt with them.

And rest 2 were girls of my age but for some reason they weren't messaging me.

Maybe they were in high altitude but then I dropped "Hi" because I just wanted know about it.

Both of them seen that but never replied which was strange to me.

 

Conclusion..[1st Part]


As you have seen the breakdown of matches .

So, Let's conclude it and now you have to decide whether to use it or not.

To be very frank there are no such pros is such app because it doesn't provide any thing new .

And as a matter of fact we need partners in that.

But there are lot of cons....

First con I felt is "No Verification".

They just verify the E-mail or mobile number but I think they should verify the profile picture too.

 

.........[To be Continued].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???