I think I got a purpose

I think I got a purpose

 

People dream big to achieve big and it’s really important to have a good life but sometimes people get their attraction towards anything else which might disturb their work life but they can’t hear that bell or voice of warning.

Dream Big

And it makes your life to spiral downwards with no destination and you just regret that moment when you did that wrong step.

 

Hi Readers 

Aditya here again I think you will find this really helpful.”

 

Everyone in this world is not intelligent he/she may have interest in any other thing so that happens.

 

And I am particularly on this topic because my college admissions are going on and I wanted to study Agriculture as my main subject for my future studies because it has a great future in jobs and businesses .

Agriculture

For that I gave 4-5 exams to get in a Agriculture based University and in that I basically cleared all of them but I didn’t got my desired course because I had “Maths” in my 12th standard.

 

So they were offering me Engineering in Food Technology and to be very frank I have ZERO interest in that.

 

And a point to be noted agriculture and food production are very different subjects.

And I went there....


But my Mom cares too much and she took me to that college for admissions.

 

And there Verification of documents, I Card making , Visiting Campus e.t.c many things were going on.



My Mom went to some parent’s corner and I met some boys and girls were and I had some conversation with them regarding the course and stuff .

 

And that didn’t much interest me and said my Mom to return hotel but some Motherly Love was arising and I met all Professor and Teachers present there to get idea about the scope of Food Technology.

 

I invested my 6 hours there and all things that they were speaking was just SHIT.

 

I was just sitting there because of my Mom.

 

We even went to Hostel room and room was good , it was peaceful and comfortable for me .

 

And after few minutes I met one of my old friend there and he was also offered Food Tech.

 

My Mom went to see rest of the campus and we both started talking.

 

I was really happy by meeting him.

 

But I hated the reason for which he was taking admission.

 

The sex ratio of that college is sort of favourable for girls and only for that he was taking admission.

 

Just to see and checking out girls , this is the stuff he wants to do in his 4 Year Graduation.



Nothing productive .

 

Maybe he is getting scope in that course but the way he was talking I started hating him and after few minutes I leaved him.

 

And to be very frank more than boys, girls were admission in that college but makes no sense to me.

 

And I am not saying that Food Tech is a bad field it is amazing in certain aspects but doesn’t suit me.

 

What I am going to do next?


 

Look now I have three things in my life first my career , second my Blog and third is reading books.

 

And finally I decided what to do next I took a open university for graduation and here I am preparing for some job oriented exams which will directly give me job.

 

It’s not easy I need preparation of about 3 Years but during that I can manage my Blog and other stuffs.

 

There’s only one thing to remember “Do only that thing which you know”.

 

So that was all going on in my life from past 1 or 2 week and that’s why the posts weren’t coming and do just one thing atleast learn something from this blogpost I think the message is clear to all of you and thanks for supporting me always I really Love you”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???