| I have no FUTURE |What to do after 12th|

I have no FUTURE.


I have no FUTURE What to do after 12th

The world has now ended to me.

Now I can’t do anything in my life I am a Failed person.

There’s nothing much left for a loser like me.

Why people like me exists??

That’s the biggest question to the GOD.

I am just sitting at home, unemployed and have no such special skill.

Can’t entertain anyone so I can’t become a Youtuber or Blogger.

Feeling my body as a hallow material .

Feared and scared for the Future.

In such conditions in future I can’t even marry a girl.

No girls will take interest in me.

 

My parents are worried too.

I have no future

“These are some feelings which I was having 2 or 3 days ago when I didn’t got admission in my desired course i.e Agriculture .”

 

But our thinking and our parents/society shows us a very small world to us which is really compact and to be honest such life makes no sense.

 

You have to do something different in your life.

And for that people will remember you.

 

And follow your Interest.

 

What the Fuck is the interest???


I have no future | Passion Quotes

I actually experienced this myself and many of you too.

 

“I simple have no Interest which will help in making money”.

 

Well this is my reply too.

I am getting decent traffic on my Blog but still I don’t earn.

 

I find it really boring adding ads and stuff I want my website clean and it should be only for reading.

 

Well that’s another matter.

 

Let’s come to that matter of “NO INTEREST”.

 

To be honest everyone don’t have a interest.

They can’t make it their Passion.

Passion

 

You just have find that work for which you can have sleepless nights , you can do it anytime and for that FUN work you will be paid better in than your expectations.

 

But people in India just want to listen packages like 12 Lakhs, 18 Lakhs e.t.c

 

You can also earn such packages but might be later on.

You might be wondering I can’t think of such work because I have no such interest.

 

And it’s natural what are you saying.

 

Because in India (I live in India) a boy is seen as a “Money Earner/Machine”.

 

And let me tell you a story of Normal Indian Boy who listens to his parents very carefully.

Whether he is good in studies or not.

 

“He will complete in class 10th and will join IIT-JEE coaching and will start preparing for the toughest exam and after 2 years he will get admission in any Technical College then he will pursue Engineering for 4 or 5 years and will get a placement of handsome amount of money and finally will lead to a good life”.

 

After reading this you might be thinking “Yeah that’s a perfect life”.

But my friend you are wrong here.

 

I also went to some stages of such life I also took expensive coaching for preparation.

 

And I followed that life for few stages but I just got was Depression , Selfishness and somehow Money pressure.

Depression

Such things don’t allow you to explore world you just live in a small world and for you the world is more smaller than that small world.

 

That will make you DONKEY , a hardworking Donkey who has nothing in his life .

 

Most frustrating part of such life is if you fail in any exam , you simply can’t blame anyone rather than you.

 

Because you aren’t doing anything extra. JUST PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and MATHS.

 

One of my cousin sister is on the same path she was preparing for MEDICAL.

She scored 92% in final class and she gave that NEET exam and eventually failed.

 

And still after 4 months she is in Depression.

 

Her family can’t help her, because after such thing they become inconsolable.

 

I also faced failure but I think I know to “MOVE ON”.


MOve ON

That subject didn’t suit me I leaved that.

And now I am searching a institute for “Web Development” course.

 

Because directly or indirectly it will help me in growing my Blog.

 

Because it covers topic like SEO, Backlinks and some other stuffs.

 

WHAT ABOUT PARENTS?


 

That’s the big question and to be honest no one can convince their parents.

 

Because they live in a society which only sees success in Engineering and Medical.

 

We are a kind of different from society we use our mind .

 

Parents just hear things from outside and think that their kid will do the same shit degree.

 

What to do other than Degree Courses???

 

This is a relevant question and I did a bit of research on this and made a list I hope you will find it useful.

[This list is taken from USA Today].

 

 

  • Marketing



  • Writing and Editing



  • Graphic Design



  • Web Designer



  • Photographer



  • Accountant



  • Customer Service



  • Excel



  • Bookkeeper



  • Web Developer


 

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sponsor-story/moonlighting/2019/02/26/15-freelance-skills-thatll-get-you-hired-2019/2991086002/

 

https://yourstory.com/2016/09/on-demand-freelance-skills

 

Check Out both these links for more details on that.

Many Youtubers have also made videos on such topic go and check them out.

 

From all these you might any one skill to learn.

 

FEEL POSITIVE!!


DON’T OVERTHINK!!


JUST DO IT!!!!!!


JUST KILL IT!!!!!!!!!


 

So that’s all what I wanted to say this is a very special post to me basically for everyone who are a bit worried about their future just remember World is too big just make your eyes to see around.”

I have no FUTURE What to do after 12th ??

“Share this post as much as you can.”

Read some more posts like this ..

http://slemt.cf/2019/07/start-blog-and-earn-%f0%9f%a4%94/

http://slemt.cf/2019/07/i-think-i-got-a-purpose/

http://slemt.cf/2019/06/failure-is-a-school-by-aditya/

Follow me on twitter = https://twitter.com/_s_l_e_m_t_

 

Take care!

BYe!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???