College life is just amazing [College Shopping]

The Golden Words I listened from Seniors are "College life is an amazing phase of life enjoy as much you can.".

 

Hi Readers as you know I am moving in a new city and I have to leave my hometown for further higher studies and I am taking Agriculture as my main subject.

And while doing I have buy things which are necessary for a hosteler.

And I am going to be a hosteler because I am taking a room on rent.

In the name of amazing College Life.


First item is "Powerbank"

We should keep our all electronic items charged like Smartphones, Tabs and Laptops.

But here I will recommend you to buy a powerbank of capacity of 20,000 mAh.

I am using one which is Intex branded.

College life is just amazing

Powerbanks are cheap in price

Second thing is "A Lock".

If you don't want to loose any of your things then you should have it but I will recommend to buy two, one small and another normal one.

Small lock you can use on your travelling bag and normal one for locking your room.

College life is just amazing

Locks

 

Third thing is "Extension Wire".

Every hostel room or Rented room are not a hotel room so you will not get charging socket attached to your bed, so you need that and that will be really helpful and take a long one, short ones are trash.

extension wire

Extension Wire

 

Fourth thing is "Desert Cooler".

For a hot country like India it's really necessary, but I will recommend you take those one whose face is wider not the slim one.

For Cooler you need a good ventilation in your room, for that you can use a exhaust fan, small one.

College life is just amazing

 

Desert Coolers

Fifth thing is "Dresses".

In college you will need a lot of T shirts and other stuffs.

College life is just amazing

Fashion

 

Sixth things is only for boys which is "Trimmer".

But here's a twist many boys use "Shaving cream and Razor".

It's your personal preference but I use trimmer, it's cheap in price.

College life is just amazing

Trimmers

 

Seventh Thing is "Secondary Phone".

We own big smartphones, if this smartphone gets damaged by any means so you should have a secondary phone, and it should not be smartphone it must be a keypad phone.

It's only available in India.


I have "Micromax Bharat One" because it's 4G enabled and it's good in battery life and all stuff.

 

Product no. 8 is "Headphones".

I know everyone will keep it but buy a wireless one because in college many people join gym so while working out it will be Great.

Wireless Headphones

Wireless Headphones

 

Ninth item is "Smart bags".

It is great for travelling with your smart devices because everything is very well made on such bags and the best thing about such bags is Anti Theft.

Smart bags

Anti Theft bags

Tenth and the last item is "A Lamp".

Desk Lamp

Office Lamps

 

You have to keep it on your study table for studies because we are going college for studying 🤣😄. B

 

"I hope this list will be helpful to you , share it with your friends who are going college .

And remember "College life is an amazing phase of life enjoy as much you can."

If you have any problem post your question here.

Ask a question

 

BYe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???