|S| "She was married but had sex with me" | LIAR last part|
Now the life was full of love, care , sex , kisses and romance.
Maybe other boys hated me for this but I was really happy, we used to go school together and if we get any quiet place we often kiss each other sometimes in front of teachers too, it was fun.
One day, I sat with the backbenchers and Jhon was sitting was just behind me and maybe intentionally he started talking about his sexual fantasies I thought I can try that with Lily next time but he started his fantasy story in the name of Lily, in fantasy she was his partner.
For a minute I was calm but at the next moment I slapped him really hard and Lily was sitting at the front bench started looking at me, I assured her “Everything is alright”.
After that class we met at the ground and we had a good fight to be really honest he was stronger than me but any how I was defending myself , I was injured my friends took me to the school’s clinic for treatment.
After school I was forced to stay there because the injuries were severe but Lily and my friends were there I thought Lily has to study so I requested her to go, she wasn’t leaving but after some conversation she left.
My friends and I were really happy because of that injuries we got sometime to spend together and we were planning something for Jhon .
When Lily started to ride her bicycle, Jhon was waiting for her and he started to follow and in the way a car was coming and because of Jhon, Lily had an accident but the car’s driver thought Lily is dead so he went from there.
Jhon took Lily to his home and after 2 hours she losses her unconscious.
She got a great injury on her head, Jhon gave her hot soup so that she will feel good.
And the very first word which Jhon said to her was “Sorry”.
But the problem was LILY LOST HER MEMORY.
She was asking Jhon “Who am I ?”
“What am I doing here ?”.
Jhon thought she was doing a prank and really she forgot everything even her name.
Jhon was really clever .
He told her, “I am your husband your parents are no more we stay here in this room and we had a love marriage “.
And she trusted him.
Next day when I went to school she wasn’t present at that time I wasn’t aware about that .
I was feeling really alone at the school so I gave my all the time to my studies , it all went for 2 months.
Even after 2 months there was no sign of Lily she wasn’t picking calls, her parents lived in village they were also worried about her then I made a missing complaint at the Police station but there wasn’t any response .
One day I and my friends went to Jhon’s home, we ranged the bell but the bell was damaged he lived in rented room we tried to look inside through window but it was closed but I broke one of the window, it was of glass.
And the scene which was going on was unbelievable even my friends weren’t believing on that .
From the nearby store we got some wooden sticks and we broke all the window and we bumped inside, they both were naked and Jhon was kissing her, we started beating Jhon with the help of sticks .
I asked Lily “What the fuck was going on?”
Lily replied, “Sex with the husband is not a sin”.
I got shocked my mind was totally blank after hearing that statement.
I showed her some of our pics but she denied, we left that place because it was all messed up.
Next day I got news that Jhon left the school but I was worried about Lily but I again went to Jhon’s room and luckily he wasn’t there, Lily was alone I went close to her, kissed her but for the first time she slapped me I showed her some photos and videos, she was getting everything but she said her head is paining too much I gave her sleeping pills and said her to meet me at the People’s Park.
We both did this meeting for next one month but she wasn’t recovering and things got more complex and then one day I wanted to have sex and I met Lily, I took her to my room and we had sex and we did that in her favourite position, the sex was little forceful but she was okay with it.
But after some couple of days I started accepting that she wasn’t Lily now she was Jhon’s wife, one day she came to me at my room she was also really confused and she wanted my help but I refused because the things were not good going and she was also really angry on me for the forced sex but now I wasn’t giving her any attention now I wanted to concentrated on my studies then she left me and that was the last time I saw her.
Months Passed, Years Passed.
I got in a college and completed my course and I got a job.
But still in my heart there was small space for Lily, on my holiday I decided to look for Lily and I went to Jhon’s room, from there I got news that Jhon is in another city.
I went in that city to meet him and we met and I asked her about Lily and he said “She left me about 4 just after few days".
I was shocked then I asked him “What Happened?”
Jhon said “It was all a lie we are living in she didn’t lose her memory she was alright after the accident too.”
These words were hard hitting to me.
I decided to go her parent’s home in the Village and Jhon also wanted to join I agreed because now he was changed too much from the school time .
We reached at her parent’s home she wasn’t there but we got her address and after one week we went there.
There we found a very big bungalow and there we found Lily , she was a bit changed.
We weren't welcomed there we all three sat together Jhon was very angry and face of Lily showed that she wasn’t happy because of my presence .
Jhon started making arguments with her and she was ignoring it showed us that she was lying but we wanted to hear the truth, Jhon slapped her very hard and she too, we took her to the near bed and made her sit there and we wanted the confession.
Then she started to speak very clearly.
“Firstly I never forgot anything and I was not in love with Aditya I just wanted his sperms because he was intelligent and good in studies I made good amount of money by selling his sperms then I met you the fucking Jhon and you were strong so I got your sperms too fucking hell!!
And Aditya that is the reason why I had sex with you for one month when I was doing all this drama “
I said “ What you got?”
Jhon said “Look friend we need to end the reason of our fight “.
And the next moment he took the knife and he cut her throat.
Now Lily was killed.
We both stood expressionless near her dead body.
Jhon said “She was the biggest LIAR in our life.”




Comments
Post a Comment