I am Loser ! What should I do??



This is the most fucking question I have listened and this is not the question which I got from my blog readers I got this question from my competitor of my old time and I thought many people on this planet earth might be thinking about it that now my whole education is spoiled and I can't do anything in my life.

I think the question might look to you because this same question I was asking to people when I passed my 10th standards with bad grades, look I am not a Motivational Speaker but I got good grades in my final year studies which was a kind of Bounce Back to me so I will be sharing my experience of before and after that bounce back and how Blogging came in my life.



When I was in 10th I was very talkative and I had a childish kind of nature I used to trust people easily and I used to live in day dreams and I had a competitor we can name her "L" for now, we actually hated each other but the problem was we used to get almost equal marks in studies and for some reason I cared about that but that year passed so quickly that I wasn't able to stand near her in my final exams but I was okay with it and even I never talked to her but her expressions said everything to me, that were really painful to me and hard hitting, the only thing which I had in my mind after the result was "I will be a successful person" (I am not successful yet but I am climbing those big steps) and nothing else , and after that I started to spend time with myself I started to think and many times it resulted in Overthinking which proved to be healthy to me because Overthinking shows negative aspects of life and I became cautious about it and on my low grades people advised to me study Commerce or Arts but I continued with Science then in 11th standard I got admission in a non-attending school because I wanted time to study and explore things, in my 10th I bought a smartphone but I started its actual use in 11th standard I used to browse the internet too much and I started blogging because I wanted maturity in me [for whole blogging journey visit my previous blog post https://slemtful.blogspot.com/2019/05/my-blog-failed.html ].



And I got success after some time I felt I got some maturity i.e I started differentiating between necessary and waste things, the results of 11th doesn't matter much they are just certificates and in that I scored well but it doesn't matter and basically in that year I learned about blogging by failing and eventually I gave up blogging in 12th standard (Final Year) and gave up everything which weren't related to to my studies and I worked hard and finally got success in my exams .



If I have to give a conclusion of the above para I would say you need a reason to study it can a person or any thing in my case she was a girl, my friend topped in school I and he scored full marks in Physics, which is the complex subject so I asked him about his marks and he simply replied he used to take private classes from a Teacher where only 6 students came to attend class and in that his crush attended that class and just to show-off and and to impress her he used to study Physics for hours.

So that was regarding me and my friend now let's come to my competitor.

I talked to her on call by any means she got my number and we had conversation for almost 45 minutes it was not like we are enemies or something we were just competitors during that she told me everything about her life after the 10th standard and after that I analysed the situation and made some some points to discuss with her she will call me tomorrow.

First point is "Over-Confidence" , we all know about and even I have written about it in my earlier blog, you should check the last page of the blog, you will get it.



Second Point is "Education Board" I frankly feel the board in my country is very confusing I feel like till 10th standard I just used to study ABCD.. , I am not saying the course was easy it was of moderate level but the evaluation process is just very sweet for students, they just try to give marks to make every student a topper, to be very general in a normal class only 5 students are topper or can be less than that but board is trying to make everyone topper, in my session the copy was evaluated moderately but after that year every student in 10th standard is getting more that 90% marks for no reason and in that excitement they choose Science to study and eventually they fail, I think this should be changed because the 12th standard results are really hard hitting to toppers of 10th standards because they were in Over Confidence.




Third thing is "Individuality" I have seen my classmates who copy each other they attend same school and coaching Institute just to maintain friendship and most of the times any one of them faces failure, so my message is to stop copying other concentrate on yourself, if I tell you about me my all friends are preparing for Engineering but I am going to Agriculture because I know I am not good in Mathematics and no one wants any kind of failure in their main career time, in such friendship cases students don't analyse themselves they just know to copy that's the worst thing in our Education System you might think WHY SYSTEM? but its true or hard truth.

"I thought of adding some career options which doesn't require college degree but I thought everyone knows about and the Blogpost will go really long because I can't give half information for that I have a short description if possible I will make it possible in my next post Stay Tuned for that.
I hope you liked it share it as much you can and follow my Blog."
BYe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"INDOOR GAMES | All Parts

Soft HardCore Sex | Sex Fiction

4 Points to Handle Rejection!