Do girls really like Funny boys!?!?



This is might be the most common myth on which every single boy think over. 
I gave this topic my time and went deeper and talked to a girl and one of my old lover and got some really good points to share with you, I have visited many blogs where they clearly state and recommend to boys “BE Funny” but no one know it’s not purely true.

“Hi Readers!
Aditya here again and now I am trying to discuss most problems and questions, let’s see how much success this kind of posts get”.
Now let’s try to understand Who is a funny guy?
Look the guy to only crack jokes anytime and anywhere is not funny and such boys aren’t liked by girls, and they boys who crack jokes on their sense of humor are funny to some extent.



Girls want humor but it should be private, for example there is a group of friends in which a boy wants to impress a girl , there if the boy cracks a normal joke to make that girl laugh and as a result she laughs and other people also laughed so the girl isn’t impressed she will see you as a funny friend nothing else and she is not impressed and even she will not give a fucking attention to you.

Now let’s discuss this example in other way conditions are the same but this the boy normally talks to that girl and using his sense of humor he cracks a joke which can be only understood by that girl because it is related to her and in result in whole group only she laughs.
By this method she will be impressed and even attracted to you and during that conversation you can even ask her for a date, and I to be very sure she will accept the date with you.




What my girls and old lover said?


There answer was very predictable to me they were saying “Yes”, but the problem which they said is “Madness”.
Girls want funny guy who make her laugh in private with his special sense of humor but that humor should not be converted into madness, one of my old lover said that girls look for boys who are older to them by 2 or 3 years because they want a guy who funny and also serious and strict.

What is I tell you girls like to be scolded by their boyfriends, I don’t know the actual reason behind it and even this is not experienced by me but I have observed it and one of my old lover said this to me.
Girls also want seriousness and humor in a guy.
Don’t take this statement too seriously and don’t think it is tough or complex thing, NO it’s really easy you do that just by seeing her eyes.



If you can see the eyes of girl and you get idea about her idea then you can make her crazy and even your relationship will age well.
And one message to all you readers is all the content which I write her are based on my experience or the information which I get from my friends or the girls I know.
It basically means everything is practical here.
“So guys that's it for today I hope you liked this kind of posts, I have added a follow button press it now!!
BYe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???