Another Name of Love - MOM

I belonged to a higher middle class joint family.
My family consisted of Grandfather, Grandmother, Father, Uncle, Aunt and my mother.
So, basically I was the first kid in that house .


Everyone was really happy at that time.
My Father worked in Dubai, he used come home every six months , My Grandmother always played with me .

In my first 5 years I wasn't able to play with my mom because Grandfather and Grandmother were there.

Then I grew up.

When I was 6 years old my Aunt gave birth to a girl child , I got a companion to play .


Everything was going great.

But then One day,
My Father returned from Dubai but this time he wasn't alone he came with another woman .
My Grandfather ordered me and my aunt's daughter to go inside, they wanted to have some private conversation, but we both were not so obedient and we actually tried to listen that conversation.

My Father was trying to convince my Grandfather to divorce my mom after listening that statement my mom rushed to her room, locked herself and started crying but I remained there to listen more.

The reason which my Father was telling , "Aditya will never be able to run this family business ".

After listening I got whole recap of my life in my mind.
I was angry but didn't know what to do next?
I rushed to my mother, she yelled at me and said to pack your bags we have to leave this house now.

Within 15 minutes we said "Goodbye".


Grandmother came outside while crying , I just said "I will come back".

Now we both were all alone in this world, my father was calling but I didn't answered any of his call.
At that moment we just wanted a place to spend night , we decided to take a cheap hotel and next day we will search for the rooms available for rent.
But that hotel was so cheap that and there might be some very cheeky people staying there , hotel got raided and we were taken to Police Station.
We both were very horrified .
All the people staying there were getting called inside the cabin, after few minutes we were called .

Police asked "Why you both were there?"
Then my Mom narrated everything to him and he said to wait outside after one hour he called my Mom inside, they both wanted to talk in private.
It was a seen through gate.
I got to know about their conversation afterwards.

Police :- I can provide you a room and for the first month it will be free of rent but there is a condition.

Mom :- What ?

Police :- I will come to your room every night and I will play with you.

My Mom leaved the seat immediately and slapped the Policeman.
We both came outside .
I asked her about the slap, she said "It’s all about Self-Respect".

Then we decided to leave that city and we moved to a nearby city .
When we arrived there we went to a small restaurant to have our lunch, A richman came there, he was sitting next to us and the owner of that place also came and they were talking about the availability of domestic maids, my Mom talked to him for that job and she got it.
One thing which I noticed in her conversation is, she wasn't begging she just conveyed him that she wants the job.
The Richman took us to his bungalow there we met his wife and daughter .


His servant showed us the room, it was at the back of the bungalow.
From next day, my Mom started working there for the first week we struggled but now our life was ready to accept challenges, now it was my turn to do something for her.
I took two lessons from her first is Self Respect and second is Hardwork.


As my graduation was already completed, I started looking around for jobs due to my fluency in English, I got a job at a call center and its salary was negligible to me.
I did this job for 3 months and after that I applied for a job at a Share Broker Company of calling clients, here the salary was decent but here I got good exposure and the manager of that firm observed me and one day he called me in his cabin.
I wore same shirt and pants ,so he gave some money to buy clothes because he wanted me to be his assistant and to meet with the clients.
I became their Calculator and I worked hard as my Mom said.

After 2 months I met almost 13 clients with manager, and maybe because of this he gave me a wrapped box, I was very happy I rushed to my room and showed it to my Mom she opened that and it contained a Sari and a shirt for me.
And that was the first smile which I saw on her face after that night, this gave me more motivation for work.
I was doing my regular job but beside that I started learning accounts, I learned its skill in 3 months and in that same company I applied for the job and got it very easily and hence my pay increased significantly.
But after I never went with manager for dealing with clients.
But one day I went with him and the client was the richman, where my Mom worked .

The richman was amazed to see me, after the meeting manager went to his home and I moved at the backward side of Bungalow , after few minutes my Mom came horrified .
My Mom was horrified because the richman was calling me, she thought I made a mistake .

I went to him and he offered me a job of accounting and the pay was really good, it was so good that now my Mom didn’t need to work anymore, he also gave us a new room which was better than the earlier one.

But from inside I wasn’t much happy because I wanted to do something bigger so I started to observe the richman’s life and did my job regularly and 9 years passed.

During this working period many days I wasn’t able to return to my Mom because work was too much and I was paid more because of overtime then I resigned that job and hired some people to I start my own business for the first 3 years it was difficult but later that I became really smooth and after that 3 years I was able to buy a Bungalow and I bought it named it on my Mom’s name.

My Mom was really happy after my success maybe she forgot everything of the past but I was not able to do that.

I went back to hometown just to look out the old family business which I was not able to manage.
And as expected it was facing losses and I bought it and the old family business was now under my hand .
Then I came to know that Grandfather and Grandmother were no more.
Then I brought my Mom there, she walked in that old home just like a Owner and sat at the respected place where my Grandmother used to sit and from inside my Father came , he was shocked he offered my Mom tea but she rejected she said in a sarcastic way “Few years ago someone said my son will not able able to handle this business.”

After this I was really happy.

I hired some people to work in my company and for my remaining life there was only love,love and only love for my Mom.


Comments

  1. This is a beautiful story of adversity and over coming it. I think what you did for your mother was so, so wonderful.

    Thank you for sharing :)

    - Nyxie

    https://www.nyxiesnook.com/an-open-letter-to-mental-illness/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a story of a successful man who is my friend, I wanted other people to read his journey.
      Share it to other people.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???