Can't interact with Girls??

"Real love is not based on romance, candle light dinner. It is based on respect, compromise, care and trust!!"

This quote is given by Anonymous person.




"Hi Readers I know I missed yesterday's article, I had a technical issue I was to publish my story's next part but my smartphone got dead and eventually I failed to publish my article yesterday, but today I am on my father's laptop maybe today I will not face any kind of problem and today I want to discuss about Communication and Respect in a relationship, if you readers are facing such problems then this article is for you "

"I am actually trying my best  to cover all that problems which are faced by relationship partners, and with help of these you can make your relationship healthy and good, and readers share it with your friends maybe they are also in problem , So Let's start".

Firstly we will discuss about "Communication" and how it affects any relationship .

According to me, Communication is not basically limited upto endless talking, it refers that "What you are talking?".




For example, you just bought a smartphone with great specification and it is really expensive and with excitement you called your girlfriend and you started telling her about the smartphone about its processor, RAM, Gaming ,Camera e.t.c.
Many less percentage of girls are interested in Tech so by talking about that will make her to feel bore, If you faced such situation or going to face let me give you my solution.

The basic solution is "Talk what she likes".

And according to this problem you can talk like this.
1. "I have got a new phone its battery is amazing so we can talk more it will bring us more close "

2. "Its camera is very good we can share more moments and even now we can talk on video call".

Basically, she is not interested in your smartphone, she is interested in you.
So try to tell her "How this smartphone will help in making our relationship?" , I think you got my got my point .
If you will about some tech stuff of you smartphone, she will listen it too but that will not help in making your relationship , in this condition you are just talking you are not communicating with her try to make that communication more interactive, there should not be any dull moments in that conversation.

Dull moments doesn't refer to the silence, because sometimes silence is a best answer to some question , it refers to some point at which you pretend to talk and you don't have anything to speak .

Is it clear now???
If not message me on Facebook I will try to solve your problem there.

Apart from this "Communication" another thing which matters most is "Respect".
Is there any kind of respect between two people in a relationship???
And any how this "Respect" relates with sex.





I am trying to make it clear from a starting of a relationship, so that you can relate with the condition.

You are trying to impress a girl and in the process of that you talk you her like a Gentleman and use very respectful words in front of her, here I want to divide the Girls in two kind , the first one is "Who will get uncomfortable" and such girls are actually not interested in relationship she will try to make you use normal words and she deserves the same respect as you give it to your friends.
The second kind girls are "Who will get comfortable".
And these girls are interested in relationship and they will try to test you in that phase and when you will approach her for relationship by your respect she will accept and then after 2 or 3 months, when you both are spending much time with each other and if you have maintained that kind of respectful language, then she will get uncomfortable, but not in relationship she is not going to breakup.
Now she will try to make you more comfortable towards her and this will make your relationship exciting .
Now maybe after 1 year, you want to step forward and want to get more physical with her i.e You want to have sex.
Many boys are so shy that they can't even use the sex in front of girls, please take tutions from me(JOKE).
Then you tell her about your idea and many girls in first impression reject this but don't think its over.
Girls are very smart then they will observe you and if she finds a better partner in you over a time period, she herself will approach you for sex.
And done, but again you have to keep in mind that Sex is your biggest test for Respect .
You don't have to use her like an object, only get those positions in which you both are comfortable and if its hurting her just stop there and try to find the problem or consult to any sexologist .
Till that moment you will start loving her so you will become very concerned to her, and this will make her to fall for you eventually.
Please ! Don't give preference to sex , this will make your image more brighter towards her and then she herself will try to find out about the problem .
I am not saying SEX is must, you can do that later also .




"In all these conditions I have taken an assumption that girl is good and she is not going to betray you".
In some relationships girls treat boys like a dog, in which the boy himself thinks "I think I deserve some respect", and they may face a break up.




"I think you readers have little problem in understanding the concept of break-up, in my next article related to relationship I will try to cover that and also to give a new vision of break up maybe you will like it"
"I think you got my thoughts over communication and respect in a relationship, share it with your friends and also subscribe"
Bye!!!





"If you liked the post don't forget to REPIN this, use the given black button down there!!


Comments

  1. Interesting article, it's about finding shared interests

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???