"She is totally free" | Indoor Games Part:2




As my proposal was almost accepted and I think this was not liked by Julia, I never thought she will do such thing.
In that room Anaya, Julia and Ana were present and they were discussing about game and suddenly Julia said, "I love Aditya" maybe Ana ignored that but our Mentor(Anaya) advised her to propose and started to point out bad things about me but then the conversation got an end there and in that time Ana didn't speak a single word from her mouth, as I wanted to speak to Anaya but I stopped there and rushed to my home .
Then next as I arrived to the Anaya's house I was totally shocked that Dan was already present there "the man who never came on time was today before time" , everyone appreciated him including Julia and Ana, after few topics of chemistry everyone started to ask their doubts and after the the main motto of these people started which is "the game" .
At that moment I thought "Why to call it Truth and Dare we can simply call it Truth because here no one will be interested in dares , and dares are not possible here"(but that was only thinking).

The Game started and the pen rolled and that crap game started .

1st Round :- I was the "Lord" and Anaya became the "Victim" at that time I was little uncomfortable in that duo so I didn't ask anything to her I just passed that chance. But during that I observed some some discussion between Anaya and Dan, which was astonishing to me.

2nd Round :- Anaya was "Lord" and Dan was "Victim".
This combination looked planned and fixed, then Anaya asked him a question which was surprising and it made me think "can a teacher ask such question to her student??".
The question was "How much will you pay Julia for a night?".
I was thinking of leaving game but no one had problem with that even the Julia was dumbfounded .
And the answer came "she is totally free"

3rd Round :- Ana was "Lord" and I became "Victim" and to be very frank I literally became "Victim".
Ana challenged me a dare and her dare stated "Spank the ass of Julia".
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING HERE"
I said angrily I got my bagpack and I was about to leave from there but Julia took me to the room and locked it from inside and in very faint voice she said,"Look Aditya I know you simply can't do the dare which is offered to you but try to understand it is just for fun so no harm in doing it and please stop overacting "
then I said,"but why to spank someone's ass ?? is there any need , I respect myself and I do respect you too and for that bullshit game I am not going to do that".
Then Anaya's voice came "Come on Julia leave Aditya there I will deal with him".

Julia went from there and then how much rounds were played there I simply don't know.
Then after almost 25 mins the game ended during I was laid on Anaya's bed and was busy with my songs.

Anaya came to me and she wanted to have a long talk with me , then Ana came and she was sorry to me just to ignore her I said her "Its OK" but OK wasn't OK to me it was something else to me.
Then Anaya said me to wait for five more minutes , after that she came she changed her dress, she was wearing a short skirt and top .



I asked her,"What is the matter Why you want to talk to me?"
She replied, " You got very aggressive during the game which was very bad you should get yourself familiar with such things and now I am giving you a pendrive it contains a homework and you should do it complete it then come tomorrow".

These lines killed my respect for Anaya as a teacher .

Then after reaching home I opened folders of pendrive and WHAT THE FUCK?. 





"If you liked the post don't forget to REPIN this, use the given black button down there!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???