You Hate Cocky Girls ?





"Hi Readers, this is Aditya today I want to talk about a special kind of feeling which is felt by some people, and this are called People with high attitude, these people are so cocky and arrogant that while talking to them will make you annoyed and you will regret why you started talking to them, in this article I will tell you a incident which I faced just few days ago, I hope you will it and also guys SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG (its free)"





I actually can't give her real name so, let her name be "Priya".
Priya is a complex girl with high attitude, she actually don't give a fuck to studies she just likes being social as she was in my coaching I have seen she has bunked coaching many times to travel in city here and there to ghats and malls e.tc.
More than girls she used to talk with boys but from last two months I noticed that she is getting close to me she started sitting with me even we talked on messenger, it was good going .
One day another girl said me to propose Priya, I was convinced with that but I told her to talk with Priya and randomly take my name and the she did then she replied "Priya responded positively".

Then I went forward and proposed her then she started ignoring and tried to deny the relationship, I was totally normal with it because I thought she might not be interested , I WAS TOTALLY OK.
But then she something which annoyed me, I will attach some screenshots of our chats .



As you can see from the screenshots, you can feel the cocky kind of behavior of Priya, actually it made me really angry and even I started regretting "Why such people exist on Earth??".




Such kind of people never face long term happiness, she might got few seconds by rejecting me, for such people there is nothing like "happy married life" because such don't know how to adjust with people they just want to express themselves SUPERIOR to everyone.
If this kind of people face failure, they can't get recovery from it for example like I am Aditya, my blog is just started maybe for some starting articles I will not get views but when people will know me they will come here to read this is not a failure it is a starting, if this thing any highly attitude person will try after 1 or 2 articles he/she will left this place and will never try this again and maybe he/she will spread negativity about the same.




Such people always blame other people for any kind of mistakes.

Now I want to give you some points on which you can work to improve your attitude :-

1. Always act with a purpose.
Don't interact with people aimlessly.

2.Seek those people who understand you.

3.Don't give a fuck to people who try to act smart.

4.Try to use words "Sorry" and "Thank you".
because these words will not destroy your image.

5.Try to forgive people.
It will make your attitude more bright.



"So guys this was my take on high attitude people I was actually annoyed with that Priya so I decided to share it with you guys, because readers love life-related content
 and I will try to add more life-related content and also guys FOLLOW ME everywhere I have given links on header as well as footer that link will guide you to my profile because sometimes I post many good thoughts there and guys SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG to get content's notification on e-mail , it is located at the sidebar and even at footer , just write your e-mail and then press OK, JUST DONE!!!
Bye!! "





"If you liked the post don't forget to REPIN this, use the given black button down there!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???