Don't Miss These Great Shows!




During this period I have been watching a lot of web shows and movies around on Netflix on Amazon prime videos so today I am going to list out FIVE WEB SHOWS which you should definitely give it a try because I have picked very different kind of series which belong to different genres.

First thing I am gonna mention is I am not picking them on the basis of ratings or any critical review these are based on my thoughts.

Here's the list...

1. DARK


Probably the best series I have watched this year, it is very engaging, confusing, mysterious, there a lot surprises, it is also sc-fi, it also plays around with your feelings & many things.



This is the series which I will recommend everyone to watch, you really can't miss this one.

Here's the link :- https://www.netflix.com/in/title/80100172


2. 13 Reasons Why Season 4.

I know this is a kind of controversial pick but this is a kind of series which goes inside you, it really shows those which happen to young teens.




I always call this series as bold series because the creators & actors are very brave to put all the things, social issues & other things on the screen brilliantly.
We all love Clay Jensen, right?
This series got tanked in Season 2 & 3 but season 4 is back with a BANG, and it's a must watch.

Here's the link :- https://www.netflix.com/in/title/80117470

3. The Witcher

If you have played its video game or read it's books then you know this very well but those who haven't should watch this show.
And I belong to those who never played or read.




This show is a complete fantasy just like Game Of Thrones. After the fucking end of Game Of Thrones, people started comparing Witcher with GOT and I understand this because there's sex, story, horses, wine, magic & almost everything which we got in Game Of thrones.
But whatever you should give it a watch.


Here's the link https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.netflix.com/title/80189685&ved=2ahUKEwjQh4L3xe3pAhXMzTgGHcHMC6YQFjAoegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2aCSMCSXJ0VU0m1tzCZIxR

4. Unbelievable

This is one the best series I have seen because in this series you will see how a Victim faces bad consequences from Police & it's own family, but the question here is that "Is VICTIM really a VICTIM?".



Or it's all fake.
This series asks a lot of questions and makes it a MUST WATCH.

Here's the link :- https://www.netflix.com/in/title/80153467?preventIntent=true


5. SEX EDUCATION

It's a sex comedy teen series created around many teens who have their sexual problems.
Overall I would say if you want to laugh a lot & specifically if you laugh a lot on sexual jokes & things, who love this series a lot.




Here's the link :- https://www.netflix.com/in/title/80197526?preventIntent=true

"So that was my list of movies I have given links there you can stream them & don't forget comment below 😉“.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???