First Love Relationship!




Today I want to discuss everyone's first love.
When we were new teens we all loved someone,  we used to get attracted towards opposite sex that's because of hormones.
But I won't discuss it here.

Today I will discuss "Why First Love is Special ?" and it's worth.


How and When it happened ?


In most cases this "First Love" happens in the age of early Teen because at that time our body suddenly changes, girls in our class are looking more beautiful than before because everyone is going under the phase of "Body Changes".

And in that many of us start finding a girl very attractive because, first we have no past experience and at that time our heart used to be so pure that we used to love passionately.



I have seen boys of my class used to stare at a girl all the time and if they would miss even a minute, it felt to them like they lost her.

So Excitement, Passion, Pure Heart and No Expectation made that first love so special and almost unforgettable.




And according to me there's no point in forgetting your first love.

But even at that age we all had a fear of getting Rejected.
That's why many dumb boys like me never proposed a girl at that time.

But the guys who did faced it's effect in their academic report.
Over the years and thinking over it many times I think maybe my friend got less marks than me but he at least experienced his "First Love".
He may have got a chance to go on a date with his First Love and Kiss her.



Is First Love Painful ?

It's answer is on my based on my observation.
Two of my friends were in relationships with the girls whom they loved first.

Problem is that Little, Immature and Pure Heart just knew to love but how to express love, how to give her proper attention and how to talk to her in correct, it had no idea.

And we all know how these things matters in a Relationships, for example.

"If you want to ask something to a girl what will you say?

1- "Can you please explain me this, that will be a great deal to me".

2- "Hey Ana explain me this."

I know and everyone knows that first one is better because a kind of worth and a kind of respect is given to the girl whereas in second case there's no respect.

One thing you should note is "Girls love to be respected".
But there's a catch not everywhere like you are in your bedroom and you are saying "May I Kiss you my lady?".

That's not gonna work.
Act according to situation.

And this thing is missing in our first love because we don't know about it we need knowledge and proper interaction with opposite gender.

Many of us end up our First Love in pain sometimes that crazy love also costs us our Self Esteem, it happens just because of no knowledge.




"I think you got my point whatever I wanted to say comment below to show support
See you later!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???