Getting Back With An Ex





Yesterday I was reading some random articles on Google I read out out many things and specially in this time when I am just sticking my ass in my home I have to do something productive thing.

So I started researching on things related to Dating and Relationships and I got a really really interesting point out of that about the expectations from your partner and also about Getting back to your Ex-Girlfriend or Boyfriend.



And I found this issue really interesting so I started scripting about Blog post and here I am am discussing it with you.


What after breakup ?


There are two kinds of people after breakup first who are happy and second who are a little bit sad.
First one is happy because that person wasn't much attached to the partner and he/she was just having a sort of time pass or just a SEX relationship, they just wanted to get their Genitals satisfied and nothing else.



Second kind is a bit sad because the person was really attached to the partner but maybe because of some problems and mutual decision they broke their relationship and this person will be sad for few day and then he/she will move on.


Relationship after Breakup?



This is a real deal and now when you know yourself because after a break up, a kind of healthy one you realize who you really are and how you have to date the next person.

But our brain or our mind is slightly different from all these, our body and mind always wants us to be in our comfort zone and we don't want to get out of it.

And that sort of  "Comfort Zone" is actually created in our mind in the place of relationships.
We might say that "my new girlfriend is different she does that she cares for me" and a lot we can say.

And that only happens in a new relationship where you are building trust on each other, creating importance and many things but after a period of time you sometime think about your old girlfriend and I it's normal it's not a cheating thing or whatever, it's normal.

And your brain triggers some things that you and your girlfriend did and just to revive those moment because they are really close your heart, you do those same things with your current girlfriend.

One thing to note here is I have taken an account of "Healthy Breakup of Good Relationships".
Not those fucking creep sexual relationships.

So any how in the process you also want your current girlfriend to be just like your old girlfriend means she should care for you in that way as the old one did.

And this is not me saying like this, it's a proper study of surveys which was done.


My Opinions.



I would keep it simple.
If a person wants his new partner just like the old then why to break up??
Try to sort those problems which you had, it can be related to your career,parents or anything just try to sort it out and if you are really loving each other you got attached to each other, then why to break up?
And I totally agree with this survey, it sounds nice and correct.

I know getting that perfect girlfriend or boyfriend is not a easy stuff but "NOBODY IS PERFECT".
Then how you can get a perfect partner, life is based on adjustments, sorting things out and caring each other and that's what a perfect relationship means.


"That's all I wanted to say about changing girlfriends and Loyalty and all that stuff, I hope you find this useful".
BYe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???