Loving Day Is Here With MEMES.



I am really hating this Valentines week.
It's not because that I am single and I don't have anyone to enjoy this week, my head is actually paining because of some fake things and bad mindset of people.



I really don't know where this mindset of people will end but we really need to put a full stop on it.

I call this Valentines Week.

A Fake Week.


One thing I want to make it clear that I am not talking about any specific gender and  I am not supporting anyone here.

We all know the timeline of Valentine Week, we don't need to revise it here.
Basically in this week, boys buy all these stuff and gift it to their girls.
Like boys have them Rose, Chocolate, Teddy Bear e.t.c.



What the Fuck is going on???

And who has designed this fucking week, the couples who are actually in love don't need such kinds of week to celebrate their love , they can do it any day they want.

Well it's not like I hate this thing but this week like highlighting this week is just stupidity and nothing else.



And when such weeks are going on, people use a lot of Social websites like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
On Twitter I saw #RoseDay2020 was trending, and really I had no problem with it even I also tweeted about it.
And when it comes to Whatsapp groups, what people do is they click their pictures with their partners and caption it "Today I gifted her a rose".

Even the couples are getting fake, if a genuine couple will go on a date very first thing is "They don't need any specific day to show their love".
Second thing is, "They will take a lot of selfies and stuff but they will not post it on Facebook, they may share their images with some close friends".

They will enjoy their day they don't have to show-off the world that they are in love.

Bad Mindset??

This topic is so deep that I can write about it whole week .

We all love MEMEs and why not these are the only posts on Twitter or Insta which make us laugh.
And nowadays memes are influencing people's mind.

Memes are becoming so important that Verdict of Movies, Opinions on any matter or any other thing is decided on basis of memes.

For Example, it's a very recent trend of movie "Parasite", this movie won Oscar (Congrats).
Now from last few days I have been coming across a lot of memes, which are actually trolling those people who haven't watched "Parasite" before Oscar. 
And just because of that people are searching on internet "Download Parasite".

People also sometimes act like crazy, they follow trend without any interest.
But you might think "What's problem in this?"

Because of such trends people are losing their own interest.
Like, someone wants to watch "Avengers" but when he will come across such memes about Parasite, so he will be influenced and will watch Parasite, he may have not interest in it but still he will watch it because he has to understand the new memes.

And I really hate it.

From last few days I have been observing a lot memes based on Valentines day, that it good because right now it's a trend.
But a kind of message which a person will get is not good.

Like I saw a meme, which saw showing a boy who was booking hotel rooms for valentine day.
It's meaning is simple that couple wants to have sex, I really have no problem in it and by the way it's good.

But the couples who just have started dating each other will not comfortable in that, but social society shows that if you are a couple you need to have sex on 14th Feb in a hotel room.

And these things aren't good for girls because sometimes they are treated like Gold-diggers.
I really hate these things.



And by such things Boys and Girls are judged on their bodily level, they are seen as a object for sex satisfaction.



"I hope you all got my point I am not against Valentines week enjoy it as much as you can but keep a limit".
BYe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Doctor | Adult Fantasy Stories

Is Sex Important In A Relationship??

10 REASONS Why You Should Be SINGLE???